Knowing 'Him'.

It has already been a few weeks since the Vongola's encounter with Minoru Ryota, everything was going on as normal until you realized something.

It was already consider normal for Mukuro to disappear somewhere and come back later.

But this time it was different.

Nowadays, Mukuro would disappear before the break of dawn and only returned late at night. Not telling anyone where he went. He sometimes even disappear for days and not come back.

Although you have a hunch where he goes right?

By doing this, Mukuro have skip school and sometimes his meals but not all the time so that Chrome wouldn't be worried. His actions was not gone unnoticed by the Vongola and his friends that they decided to visit Kokuyo Land.

"Tch, where's that pineapple-freak?! How dare he make Juudaime worry like that?!"

"Maa~ maa~ Gokudera, maybe he's just busy."

"Shut the hell up you Yakyuu-Baka!"

"Maa~ maa~"

The Vongola soon reached the theater room where Chikusa is leaning against the wall, Ken lying on the couch and Chrome who was sitting on the floor beside the couch. She look up and saw the group and immediately got up.

"Bossu...."

"Vongola."

"Eh, it's just the Vongola, byon...."

"Chrome-chan, how are you---" Tsuna started but was cut off by his Storm.

"Teme! Where's the pineapple-freak?!"

"Mukuro-sama is not here at the moment Storm-san....." Chrome replied while fidgeting with her trident.

"He wasn't here since this morning..." She added, her voice getting more lower at each word.

Suddenly, indigo mist fill the room. When the mist dissipated, a figure was seen standing in the middle of the room.

The figure didn't even seem to notice that the Vongola are there which shocked them when they saw that the figure was Mukuro.

He have deep bags under his eyes caused by the lack of sleep and he also seem a bit more thinner. His breathing was heavy as he shifted his legs to go to the door which was stopped by a certain skylark.

Kyoya was piss beyond anything when he found out that the pineapple was skipping school, he was also looking for a fight.

PUNCH

Kyoya swung his tonfa and aim a punch at Mukuro's stomach, he anticipated that his move would be block but was taken aback when his tonfa made contact with Mukuro's abdomen. It sent the illusionist flying before his body made contact with the concrete wall.

CRASH

Mukuro fell to the ground onto his stomach, his trident a few feet away from him.

"Mukuro-sama/Mukuro-san/Mukuro!!!" Chrome, his friends and Tsuna called out his name. Chrome immediately ran up to him but the prefect was faster and was now standing over Mukuro.

"Hn. Pineapple herbivore, get up and fight."

Mukuro groaned and slowly got onto his feet, staggering a bit. He held his abdomen with one arm while the other was on the wall to support himself. He let out a ragged breath and look at the skylark with tired eyes.

"Not today......Kyoya.......I will give you a fight on another day.....just not now...."

He then push himself from the wall and walk towards to his trident and picked it up before leaving the room, passing by a shocked Kyoya who looked at Mukuro with disbelief eyes.