Real love 14

MAKOTO POV

"Mako-chan..."

He said sweetly, I was ready to hear him say that he doesn't want to be with me anymore because he's had his way with me and wants to leave me. "Mako-Chan" he repeated " you don't have to apologize for anything, you haven't done anything bad. Just don't ask me to leave you here all alone while you are crying, after all I'm you're boyfriend... right?" I was so happy, I hugged him so tight, and whispered to his ear "Mitsuki, I think I love you.." I said to him sweetly while I felt my face getting hot. I like the feeling of Mitsuki's chest, his broad shoulders and his strong arms holding me tight.

Mitsuki gave me a kiss on my forehead "Mako-Chan, I love you too, I'm so badly in love with you I couldn't even restrain myself from touching you the first time we met" then he gave me a peck on the lips, and then he slightly opened his mouth, licked my upper lip asking for entrance and I opened mine too, but I pushed my tongue against his greedily, the I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper in his mouth, licked his lips, bit his lips and then I pushed him down and set on top of him. Mitsuki looked at me like he was happy, surprised and embaressed at the same time, in fact he was blushing. I don't really know why, but I was so excited, it was wonderful to hear him say he loves me too, but being on top of him after is even better!! Ohhh, god!! I want him so badly!!! He's so beautiful and his only mine!!

"Mitsuki, say it again..i want to hear it one more time" "I love you Makoto" "love you too" I said after him"tell me Makoto, how do you feel now that your on top of me?" " how I feel? I feel as if I'm your owner and your my pet" "well, then what do you plan to do my dear Master Makoto" he said with this sexy and beautiful greedy smirk on his face, I felt my heart pounding so badly, and I felt something hard getting bigger under my butt. At first I was a bit surprised, then realized what it was and I gave an evil look to Mitsuki, who got even more hard, I then pressed my butt against his erection "ahhhhh, good..ahh!!" I then started rubbing it faster and faster as I heard Mitsuki moan again " ahhhhhhh!! Yes!! K-kee..p ahh..on going Mako! You're s-so good..ahh!" "Mitsuki,,ahh!! I-I want y-you to touch m-me..///"

I asked while Mitsuki grabbed my arms and pulled me to face him, and then took off my shirt and then unzipped my pants and took them off both with my underwear, I stopped grinding against his cock, and he kissed me roughly. He stopped to tell me to help him take off his cloths, and I did , I took off his shirt and then I turned around still sitting on top of him, to take off his pants and under wears, but after I did I saw hi big, big cock and it was so appetizing that I couldn't help my self but touch it, and stroke it while hearing Mitsuki linger in pleasure under me pleading for more. I then curled down to lick his cock and five him more pleasure as he asked for"Ohhhh!!Makoto..your so good today, I -I like it!!" "that's good" I said "that means I can lead sometimes* lick, lick, chup*"

"Master, can I play a little with you while you play with me? Pretty please?" "go ahead" I replied. I suddenly felt something entering me, it was Mitsuki playing with his fingers, *u know what I mean*, I could feel it so clearly, at first it was one "umhh!!", then two, but there was no three..he passed directly to four fingers"aahhhh!! G-good!!".

________________________________

Hi, I'm back,so much has happened, a lot of things have changed me, unfortunately they were bad things...well this is it if u want to just message me

Comment, follow, like

Whish you like this chapter

Good luck to all of you:)