Real love 12

12 CHAPTER

(in the morning)

Mitsuki P.O.V.

i wake up in the morning like usual, but i felt something i've never felt, in my arms. i saw Makoto. he was struggling in my arms to turn around and face, so i left up my arm and he turned around. he faced me and gave me a kiss on the lips. i remembered all of the things that happened last night. it's unbelivable, i had sex with Makoto. "hey Makoto, we should get going to school" i said, "unnhh...don't want to..." he said half asleep.

"oh, baby. i want to stay with you too, but we have to go right now, so get you're sexy ass up and get dressed" i said to him while getting up.

after 20 minutes we were ready to go, so we get out of the hous, holding hans while going to school.

"Mako-chan, does all this mean i'm your boyfriend" i ask to him, he blushed, tooke a few minuts and then answered my question "i-i think so.."

i look at him with a confused look in my face "you think? so you aren't sure?" i said

"i- i'm ...sure, you..are my-"

he said blushing.

"so what am i to you? say it till the end, go on" i said.

"you are my...my boy-friend" he said, blushing even more.

i look at him and kiss his lips really hard and rought, because he made me really happy just by saying that. "love you, babe" i said sweetly in his ear.

we turned around and walked to school, holding hands, like in the roads there's nobody but us.

we got to school, and went to our classroom. i went to my seat as he did too, but then i saw someone who was trying to bull Makoto, i looked at him and he started to call my Mako-chan a "faggot", i jump on my seat as Makoto did before me, i was about to to that bastard to pounch him right into the face, but unespectedly Makoto, pounched him in the face saying to him "what the fuck is going on your mind, the day before you knew i was gay you were my best friend and now you dare come here and call me faggot?! FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! who do you think you are to call me that?! pounch! don't show your face to me anymore! i'm really disappointed to you, i thought you were my friend, and yet you're the one doing this to me! fuck!fuck you Hajime!" the last sentence made him cry, i went over to him to stop him by pounching that bastards face. i hug him tight to me, "shh, calm down,calm down Makoto, he's just a fucker" i said to him, "i wanna go..unhh, sigh" he said to me still crying. "ok baby let's get out of there" i said to Makoto, then "don't you dare ca him like that again, understood, you fucking brat?!" i say to that Hajime, giving him and evil look, just like 'i'm gonna kill you', and thwn walk out holding Makoto tight to me.

_________________________________

i'm having a rought time right now, i don't even have the strenght to write something that makes sense,

well... vote...comment...fan me...

unhhh..i think.. i'll dedicate this chapter to "kawaiikayachan",

thanks to all..

love you all guys..

:3