Real love 2

2 Chapter

"May i ask you why were you crying?" wait! what did he just ask?! oh well maybe i should change argument "well, n-ni ce to.. m-meet you too... i'm Makoto Harashi" "umhh...

Ma.ko.to. such a good name" he sais whit a smirk on his face then again "so why were you crying? are you hurt somewhere? or you were just felling unwell?" i sigh and still trying to hide the hard on i had because of him and tell him the truth thinking that maybe he will be disgusted and leave me alone and calm down " well today at lunch break i was on the roof top with my best friend and i was going to confess to him but he told me he had a girlfriend and i couldn't even espress my felings for him, but after we got into our class room and a saw him and her girlfriend have fun and i couldn't help but run off before crying in front of them so i camed here but after so i don't remember anything else" oh well finally he'll leave me alone "umh that seems cruel of your friend" he wasn't disgusted.

But then i remembered the most important thing "umh listen w-why were we half naked in this bed ? and why did you lay on it while i was sleeping on it?" he looked at me with a surprised face and answered "oh well, i think at first i was surprised of hearing a person crying in the rest room, but when i came closer the crying stopped, as i got closer to you i saw some blond hair come out of the blanket so i just took the blanket off of you and i saw your face was red and you were a little sweaty so i took off your shirt" "but why were you i-inside the..bed w-with m-me?" "ah that's right, i think i liked your face and at first i just layed beside you on the bed but then i was feeling hot and took off my shirt too, but then i was felling sleepy so i slept" he said with a normal tone but i needed to calm down so i asked "could you please leave me alone?" "why? are you feeling unwell again or you just want to relife your hard on?" he had an evil smirk on his face and oh hell! i was found, now what if he tells someone, aaahhh! why did he notice that! damn!

"wha-what are y-you talking...about?" i say trying to hide the truth and my hard on, but he smirks again and said "want me to help you Makoto, i'm pretty skillful you know? also i like your face and your beautyful green eyes and your hair, so let me do it for you" i blushed a lot " w-what are you saying, how could y-" i couldn't finish the sentence 'cause he pushed me down on the bed he was on top of me and was looking at me like i was a peace of meat, i think my face turned all red.

Mitsuki P.O.V.

Wonderful, now i'm on top of him and i want him so bad i think i'm going to burst 'stay calm, stay calm, Mitsuki you can't go all the way, not now ' i think i'll just jerk him off, oh hell i want to give him as much pleasure as i can. what a beautyful face his making, i think i love him but i'll take it slow whith Makoto so he'll forget that stupid friend of his. let's begin, i start to take off his pants and he moans "s-to...op... aahh!" while i was toching his stomach and my right hand was reachin his nipples when he moans again "ahh..aaaahh..umh...aah!" i go on taking off his underwears and stared "oh, my my, what do we have here? how is this so hard when i havent even touched you yet?" "umhh..i-i don...t know.. umhh ahh, ple-please st-stop it!" i start groping his cock and moving my hand up and down of his lenght and then i said to Makoto " why doesn't this feel good?" "aaah it..it d-does feel g-good, b-but why are you...doing this.. aah?"