Chapter 9

“I had a great time ladies” Being the gentleman Josh he is, thanked his two escorts.

“Annie is really lucky to have you” The brunette said while giving him a hug.

“No I’m lucky to final have her, shes so amazing” He smiled and blushed just thinking about her. “Im going to find her, keep in touch yeh?” He added, before making his way to Annie’s room. He gripped the door handle when Joseph pinned him against the wall.

“I hope you had a great time Josh. While you was enjoying yourself so much and NOT keeping an eye on Annie she managed to get herself kidnapped. I told you it wasn’t simple, if you only did what you were told you’d have her and your parents back!” The words were harsh and heartbreaking for Josh to hear.

“She couldn’t have! Everything was going so well when I saw them”

“Acting isn’t hard” His body turned weak as he fell to the floor, hugging his knees.

“You said they won’t kill, they do worse stuff. I promised her I wouldn’t let it happen. I can’t do anything I say” His eyes filled with salty tears that he’d been trying so hard to tide.

“You really love her?” Joseph sounded surprised as he sat down next to him.

His voice was low and soft. “More than she would even know”

“At least we know where they are.” Joseph reassured him “She still has her ear piece too”

“Seriously! I need to talk to her, I need to tell her it’ll be okay, please” His voice was panicky as he jumped up and begged.

---

“Just speak into this” He instructed Josh, handing him a microphone.

“Annie?” He whispered into the back microphone.

“Josh?” Her reply was uncertain.

“Oh god Ann I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have even let you do that. Please tell me our okay! I need you to tell me that. Can you see my parents? Are they okay?” He rambled.

“Josh where are you?” She cried.

“Im coming to get you, can describe the room to me?” He asked as Joseph moved closer to hear.

“Josh there coming back I need to go” She whimpered.

---

“Who the hell were you talking to?” Carlos spat at her.

 “N-No one” She stuttered.

“Don’t lie to me!” His firm hand hit her soft check with much force. “Well just incase it happens again” He began before placing a thin strip of material in the mouth, wrapping it around her head. “Now who ever was talking to you, cant” His smile was screaming with evil and hate.

“Shes done nothing wrong” Mrs. Hutcherson spoke out.

“Oh but shes so adorable” He spoke like a mother talking to a baby. His fingers moved the hair from her face to behind her ear sending shivers down her spine. She jerked her hands to try and free them from the rope which tired them together behind the wooden chair. His rugged lips pressed her cheek strongly.

“Don’t touch her” Mrs. Hutcherson added.

“You’re really starting to get on my last nerve right now” The anger was rising.

“She doesn’t deserve this!”

“Are you going me the information or not” He screamed at her.

“Leave her alone” She repeated. At that moment his hand reached into his blazer to pull out a silver handgun. ‘How can I not notice that’ Annie thought to her self. “Now its her” He pointed the gun towards Annie’s head. “Or you?” He did the same to her. Annie closed her eyes tightly as she bite down hard on the piece of material. That’s when Carlos’ finger pulled the trigger. 

What do you think will happen?  Please vote and comment i really need the feedback guys xx