The Party

Chapter 4

Jasmine Pov

I rushed into the party wanting to escape the awkwardness between me and Chad. He wasn’t about to say I like you too was he?

"Of course not you idiot", said the stupid voice in the back of my head.

I decided to listen to it. Chad couldn't like me , plus I didn’t like him like that. I did have a crush on him when I was younger but who didn’t? He was and still is a total hottie but I got over him when I realised he didn’t return the same feelings. I was going to give myself a headache if I carried on thinking about this.

As I entered my nose was assaulted by the smell of alcohol and sweating. Everyone was dancing to some house music and there were people grinding up against one another. People were squashed together everywhere some were already knocked out due to the booze. I finally caught a glimpse of blonde that I recognised to be Leanne.

I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder,

"Hey, you haven’t been drinking have you?"

I don’t know why I asked her this even though the stench of booze was clear as she replied,

"I may have had a couple a drinks, why don’t you have some lay back and chill hun?"

Suddenly Chad appeared and he looked .... sad? His face was a slight shade of red and his eyes looked watery. When he saw me staring he discreetly wiped his face and put on an award winning smile. He came over to us and told us that he wasn’t gonna act like our body guard and that we could go have some fun but we call each other at the first sign of trouble and we meet here in two hours for a check up.

I smiled at him and agreed to what he had said. I watched him walk away and I took hold of Leanne's wrist and tugged her along with me towards the kitchen. I made her sit on one of the chairs while I looked around to find something non-alcoholic. I know, I know what kind of teenager doesn't drink alcohol at a party? Well....I don’t. I would say it was because Leanne was already drunk enough to not to even stand upright and knowing Chad's reputation he would be plastered 5 minutes on entering the damn party. So I had to be the responsible one and call Shane to pick us up but the real reason was that I didn't like how alcohol made you lose sense of who, what and where the hell you were.

I finally came across the sink and filled a glass up with water. I turned around and was about to walk back towards Leanne when suddenly I hit my head against something very big, very warm and damn bloody hard!

"Ouch..!" I cried as I rubbed my head with my free hand.

"I'm so sorry", said a voice that I knew all but to well.

I glanced up suddenly and saw beautiful brown eyes staring down at me.

"Dante, I erm I erm ....", I stuttered sounding like a total moron.

"Why do we always meet in circumstances like this?" said Dante in that sexy deep voice of his.

"I really don’t know but its okay your forgiven. I was just gonna make my way to Leanne you can come with if you want?"

Who the hell says come with you bloody daft idiot said that stupid nagging voice in my head.

I do I replied. Oh seriously? I’m replying back to a VOICE IN MY HEAD!

"Okay but where is Leanne?" asked Dante looking adorably confused.

"Oh she’s right ther.. " I trailed off as I saw Leanne was not in the chair I had sat down her in

Oh great going Jasmine you lost your best friend your so damn clever.

Shut up I said. Seriously..... I’m doing it again?

I quickly drank my glass of water and placed it in the sink. What? There is no harm in being polite even though right now I’m in enemy territory. Speaking of my enemy where the hell was she? No time to think about that where the hell was Leanne?

"I'll help you find her, Dante said, you stay downstairs and look around outside while I look upstairs okay?"

I nodded my head and quickly left the kitchen going to the make shift 'dance floor' where girls and guys were both shamelessly grinding up against one another. Some of the girls had next to no clothes on such as Riona and Paris backup girls to Candice. I shook my head and continued looking around the dance floor but no.. Leanne was not there. I searched all of downstairs but still no Leanne. I decided to go outside which meant I had to go past horny boys in a small damn hall way.

The third time my ass was pinched I turned around and slapped the boy who turned out to be a boy whose name I did not know who was in my Maths class. I made a disgusted face and ran the rest of my way outside where even more kids were grinding and some where 'doing the deed' on some unfortunate peoples cars. Eww.

I looked around outside and now I was starting to worry because there was still no sign of Leanne. I made my way back inside and was going to call Chad when I heard Dante's voice. He was coming down the stairs with a drunk Leanne and Chad was staggering behind them.

"Phew.. you found her. Thanks Dante I was getting really worried."

"It was nothing really so no need to than..."

He was cut off from an angry looking Chad.

"Yeah yeah just take her to my car. Come on Jaz we are going home."

If it was any other situation I would have reprimanded Chad but right now I was too worried about Leanne. I followed Dante who had one arm around Leanne's waist which made something burn inside me. What the hell? Its fricking Leanne, Jasmine chill the hell out. I forced myself to calm down and continued to follow Dante back to Chad's car. Chad opened the car door and Dante laid Leanne inside then closed the door.

"Thanks again Dante," I said, honestly thanking him for finding Leanne.

"It was nothing. So hey I’ll catch you in school kay?"

"Yeah sure" was all I said.

When he left I got into the car with Chad and we set off to Leanne's house. I stayed in the car while Chad took Leanne inside where her dad took her off his hands and helped her in. Chad returned back to the car and the ride back to my house was silent.

As soon as Chad had parked I got out of the car and made my way to the door. I unlocked it and went inside taking off my heels and placing them on the shoe rack.

I walked up the stairs and saw Shane on his PS3.

"You guys are back early. Did anything happen?" he asked with brotherly affection.

"Nope just got tired. I'll see ya in the morninkay?"

"Love ya sis." This was the sweet side that no one but me got to see of my brother. Because my mom and dad were rarely home I grew up with Shane being the only constant in my life.

"Love ya too bro." I stepped into his room and placed a kiss on his cheek.

I then left him to carry on playing his PS3 and went to my room. I got changed into some shorts and a shirt that I think once used to belong to Shane. I got into my circular bed and as soon as my head touched the pillow I was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am really sorry for uploading late but my laptop broke but now that its repaired ill try to update regularly. Hope you like it. Comment and Vote please. :)