Stupid Boys! (Pic is of Dante)

Chapter 2

Finally when my brother dragged his lazy ass to his car, I was almost half asleep.

"What took you so long?" I question him.

"Erm...stuff", he says without even looking my way.

Oh stuff. I finally take in his appearance. His red shirt has creases on it and some of his buttons are undone. His hair is dishelmed and his lips are swollen.

"Eww, seriously Shane? I have been waiting for ever, now please take us home."

"What? Aint me fault girls love me! And we gotta wait for Chad, Jaz."

Grr. We sat for five minutes before the slut in question appeared. He gets into the front seat and my brother takes off as soon as his door closes. My brother and Chad start talking about girls while we drive, which is something I do not want to hear. I take out my iPod from my bag and put my headphones in. I scroll through my songs until I find the one I want to listen to. Usher- DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again.

I start singing quietly to help pass the time.

"So we back in the club with the bodies rocking from side to side

Thank god the week is done I feel like a zombie going back to life

Hands up yeah suddenly us all got our hands up

No control of my body

Aint I seen you before?

I think I remember those eyes, eyes eyes

Cuz baby tonig..."

I stop suddenly when both Shane and Chad snap their heads back to look at me whilst we stop at a road light.

"What?" I say, feeling awkward under their gazes.

"Woah sis you can sing. Man you’re awesome. Why didn’t you tell me?" says Shane looking at me with pride in his eyes.

"Yeah, man. Jazzy you got one fine voice but I knew that because you like to sing in the shower." says Chad with laughter evident in his voice.

I blush furiously. "No I do not."

"Yes you do", says Chad grinning from ear to ear.

"How do you know that anyway Chad?" says my brother interrupting our little argument and glaring at Chad.

Yeah slut, how do you know? I thought in my head.

"Well I hear it when I walk past her door sometimes,” he says, while looking at the car’s interior like it is the most interesting thing he had ever seen.

"Okay, but don’t tease my lil sis, that’s my job"

"I’m right here, so I would appreciate it if you didn’t talk about me like I wasn’t.”

We drove off in an uncomfortable silence and when we finally got home,  I got out and started to walk towards the door. I open the door and practically run all the way to my bedroom. Stupid boys. I can hear them walking into the house, when I suddenly remember that I had to ask Shane if I can go to the party. I am secretly glad because I know Shane will never let me go to it. So I hop down the stairs and into the kitchen where the boys are stuffing their faces with anything and everything.

"Shaaaaaane....... there is a party going on tonight and I was wonder...." I say before Shane cuts me off.

"No, nuh uh, that's Candice's party. You are not going. No way." I am dancing inside at his words. But then the slut has to open his mouth, doesn’t he?

"What if I go with her? Man, Shane she's old enough now to attend a party. I promise I won’t let nothing bad happen bro. I'll be with her all the time." In my head I am stabbing Chad in his stomach with the sharpest knife in the kitchen. I look at my brother with hopeful eyes, which he takes the wrong way.

"Fine, but if anything happens to her, Chad, I’ll know who to kill." Shane says. His voice holding a joking tone but I can tell he is serious as his eyes meet Chad’s.

"I won’t leave her side,” promises Chad. He says this while looking Shane straight in the eyes without blinking or flinching, which, I know, is a hard job because of my brother’s piercing blue gaze.

I leave the boys in the kitchen and go up to my room. I glance at the clock. It is 4:00pm now. I have 4 hours to get ready. I pick up my phone and decide to text Leanne.

Me: Hey my bro said i cud go but Chad is going with me cuz he has to act like my damn bodyguard.

Leanne: You lucky girl. All the girls will want to be you because Chad is sexy and you get to have him all to urself all night ;)

Me: I dnt want him anyway the grls are welcme to him.

Leanne: Okay babe ill text ya in a bit wen i cme to pik u up i need to start gettin rdy

Me: Okay bye hunny

Leanne: Bye xxxxx

I still have 3 and a half hours left, so I decide to take a nap because I am tired after the long day at school. I wake up a bit after and rub my eyes to wake up properly. I nearly scream when I look at the time. I have only an hour to get ready.

I shoot up out of bed and scan my wardrobe. I decide on a short black dress, but not to short because I’m not a slut. Its not over the top; it has beading near the chest area and ruffles at the bottom. I pull it out along with my Jimmy Choo suede black pumps. I also pull out my red little jacket, just in case it’s cold out after the party. I then plug in my curler and get to work curling. It takes me half an hour to get my curls the way I wanted them to look.

I then start on my makeup. I put on some shiny pink lip gloss and some mascara. I go for the smoky eye shadow look. Overall I decide to go simple because everyone is going to be drunk so no one will look. I pull on my dress and look in the mirror to check myself. What I see shocks me. I know I am pretty because Leanne reminds me of that little fact every day, but I’ve never believed her. Now I kind of saw it.

I see a tall beautiful girl looking back at me. My skin is glowing, thanks to my dad for being half Greek, and my skin is a perfect tan colour. My long black hair is curled all the way down to my butt in perfect tight curls. I see my big blue eyes that seem to stand out and shine and my lips have never looked so full, and could rival a model’s any day. The dress hugs my figure in all the right places, but it isn’t tight enough to draw unnecessary attention to me. My legs look long, thanks to my Jimmy Choos. I am impressed that I got ready so fast. I grab my bag and stuff my phone and my make up bag inside it. Then I make my way downstairs where I know Chad is waiting to 'escort' me to the damn party. I walk into the living room and Chad and Shane turn to look at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I’m soooo sorry guys for uploading so late. I had writers block so I was stuck for ideas sorry again. I will be trying my best to upload regularly now.