Save me

Juliet:

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a dark room tied to a chair. I tried to move but it was no use. "Where the hell am I?" I whispered.

The door on the other side of the room opened and in walked a tall man. He had black hair that was slicked back. He looked good but nothing like Noah. He walked up to me and I saw the sinister smile on his face. I saw how tan he was and his green eyes. Not bad but still nothing like Noah.

"Hello Juliet" he said making me want to move back.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I hissed. He chuckled and walked around me. I looked Straight ahead even when he was behind me.

"I would be Ricky Gonzalez. And as for where you are...let's call it hell" he chuckled. He came back into my sight and looked down at me.

"What do you want?" I questioned. He smiled and pulled out a phone setting it up on a table in the room facing me.

"That my friend you will find out." He walked back around me and this time he put a cloth over my mouth muffling the sound of my screaming.

"You are going to sit here and look pretty" he hit a button on the phone and I saw a light on the phone. Ricky came up right next to me and pulled my head back by my hair.

"Hey there Noah Hayes. It looks like you have a nice looking lady here". Ricky looked down at me with a smile.

"I would hate to see her hurt." I heard the sound of a clicking. I looked down to see that he had a knife in his hand. I felt the water in my eyes.

"You know she is very pretty." He let my head go and I looked back to the phone.

"Remember the money you owe me?" He questioned twisting the knife in his hands.

"Well you can give me that now" all the sudden the knife came down into my leg. I cried out in pain biting Down onto the cloth. He moved it down slowly before pulling it out. I cried and looked down at my leg With blood coming out of it.

"Unless you would like to give me your little girl here" he went to the other side of me and I wimped trying to move. He grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"I think that's a good idea now" and then he brought the knife into my other leg making me scream. He left it in there and he looked at the camera still holding my face.

"I can't wait to get you out of this" he said pulling on my shirt. I looked at the camera with tears in my eyes. Please Noah save me come and get me.

"Well that's it for now my friend. Adios" Ricky grabbed the phone and stared to text while I cried with the knife still in my leg.

"Oh yeah sorry" he grabbed the knife and yanked it out making me scream even louder.

"I think I'll let you get some rest before I come back for some fun." He smiled. I closed my eyes and cried letting my head fall. I heard the door open and close and knew he had left.

Noah please help me.