Confessions of a Teenage Stripper

¤ Completed

¤ 8.5/10

¤ Author:       xowritergirl14xo

¤ Resume:

Meet Abigail: a senior in her small hometown's only school, West High. With her large glasses, make-up free face and hand-me-down clothes, it's no wonder Abigail is often overlooked by the 'popular' crowd...or any crowd for that matter. She is currently in the running for valedictorian with her 4.5 GPA, perfect SAT scores and a list of school's that would offer her full ride a mile long- if she even applied to any of them. Abigail should be reaping the benefits of senior year, right? Wrong.

Abigail might come off as the quiet, invisibly innocent smarty-pants that she pretends to be, but Abigail is hiding a big secret: she's a stripper. As the sun sinks lower into the horizon, Abigail takes on a completely new persona than the one she has at school. With a new name- Trixie- and a lot of outfits- mostly inappropriate and slutty- Abigail mounts the stage each night to please her many admirers who continually shove crumpled ones down her shirt the harder she grinds the pole and the faster she shakes her ass. Her job as a 'dancer' at the local gentleman's club owned by the most popular guy in school's father has became a reality for Abigail as she struggles to rake in dough for her family- which consists of her three younger brothers and her very unstable mother.

 With the assistance of her best friend Carter- who knows of Abigail's endeavors, but promises to take the information to the grave- Abigail has always kept her job confidential...professional. But as Abigail starts to tutor Kyle Brennan, her old grade school crush, captain of the football team and most popular guy in school, Abigail begins to realize how hard it is to keep secrets from those you grow fond of. As time continues to pass and Abigail realizes that there never really are secrets in a small town, she is forced to come to terms with the fact that she is living a lie and pretty soon- much sooner than she was expecting- the truth will be revealed.