Xs & Os

'What the hell was that all about?' Dan asked as soon as they'd closed door. 

'I have absolutely no idea.' I laughed. 

'How could they possible know this would happen. I mean, I didn't even think that this would be slightly possible.' Dan said. 

'Yeah, me neither..' I said, staring down at my shoes.

He came closer and gently lifted up my chin with his fingers. 'But I'm glad that it is.' he said. 

he bowed himself toward me. His lips almost touched mine when I pulled back. A confused look appeared on his face.

'You didn't actually think I was going to let you kiss me just like that.' I laughed. I poked his nose and made my way over to the sofa. I sat down and looked at him. He was still where I'd left him, staring into the distance. 'Smith.' I said. He looked at me. I felt my heart drop. Those eyes, those stormy blue eyes. I've just never seen anything so perfect before. Oh how much I wanted his lips on mine right now, there simply were no words. But I just wanted to drag it out a little longer, because I knew that once his lips touched mine to pull them into a perfect kiss, they'd have to leave them again too. And I wasn't ready for that just yet. 

'A kiss must be earned.' I said. 

A soft smile appeared on his face. He walked towards the sofa and sat down beside me. I turned to face him. 'Are you teasing me?' He asked. 'I might be.. just a little' I said. He pushed me down, leaning over me. 'You are.' He said. 

'Admit you want to kiss me just as bad as I want to kiss you.' He demanded

'Who has put you in charge of my lips ? You don't know what they want.' I said.

'Do you ?' He asked, staring straight down into my eyes. 

''I'm not sure. But I am in charge of them, so maybe if you can convince me, I might just give them to you.' 

'Close your eyes' He grinned. 

'No, you're gonna steal them when I do that.' I laughed.

'I promise you I won't kiss them until you ask me to. Now close your eyes.' He said

I closed my eyes. 'What are you going to do than?' I asked. 

His lips softly touched my ear when he whispered: 'I'm going to convince you'. 

He pressed his lips against my neck. I wasn't expecting it, so in surprise a gasp escaped my mouth. I was overwhelmed by how the touch of his lips against my skin made me feel. A warm feeling filled up my entire body. He must have noticed the effect he had on me because I felt his lips curl into a smile against my skin. He pulled back and brought his mouth back to my ear. 

'Did you feel that?' He said teasingly. I held my breath, trying not to let any other gasp escape from my mouth.  'Do you want me to do it again?' He continued. 

I could hear the pleasure in his voice. I'd turned our first kiss into a game but he knew exactly how he had to play it to win. But I wasn't going to give in that fast. I shook my head no, clenching his shirt with my fists to hold in the urge to scream how badly I actually wanted him too. 

He let out a soft laugh. 'You're a liar.' He wishpered to my ear. 

He pressed his lips against my cheek, softly moving them up and down my skin. He continued to trail kisses from my cheek down to my ear. I didn't know what the hell was going on in my chest at that moment. But I surely did not want it to stop. He paused to catch his breath. 

'How about that?' He asked, his breath tickling my ear.

I stubbornly shook my head again. 

He gently stroke my cheek with the top of his nose. 'I'll need to up my game then.' He said. He pressed his lips against my skin, kissing it as if his life depended on it. I felt his lips part, and not much later his tongue gently glided across my skin. I could not hold it back any longer. A moan escaped my mouth. I heard a victorious chukkle escape his mouth. 'I owed you that one' He laughed. He brought his hand to my waist and slowly slipped it under my shirt. His fingers gently stroked the skin underneath my shirt while he softly kissed me near the corner of my mouth. A gasp escaped my mouth again. He continued, kissing a full circle around the edges of my lips. I was breathing twice as fast as I was a few minutes ago. I gasped for air.

He pulled back and pressed his forehead to mine. He groaned and dropped himself on top of me. 'Having your mouth so close to mine sucks when I'm not allowed to kiss it.' He said. I locked my legs around his waist and pushed him tightly againt me. It was my turn to play this game now.

I started to kiss every inch of his neck, moving towards his ear. While I did that, he started to move his body against mine.We simultaneously moaned as our bodies moved together. I continued to kiss his neck until I reached his ear. 

'You can kiss me now.' I wishpered. 

That was it. He won, game over. Now it was he who had to decide where we'd go from there. He groaned and started to kiss my neck again, making his way up to my cheek. With each subsequent kiss, his lips moved closer to mine. And all of a sudden the moment was there.

The warmth of his breath caressed my lips before his touch. Gentle and sweet his lips touched mine. The hands of time stopped as our lips moved together as one. His lips were soft, yet urgent on mine. It gradually turned into a deep passionate kiss. He began to slowly and tenderly brush his tongue across my lips, begging them to part. And so they did. Slowly, yet desperately, his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. Our tongues touched and gradually began to dance with each other. It almost seemed as if this was something we were used to rather than the first out of all kisses that it was. Way too soon we pulled apart, very slowly, feeling our tongues slip away from each other. I opened my eyes and found his blue eyes staring straight down in mine. We kept our gaze locked together, our breathing coming out in short desperate gasps.

'That was incredible' Dan said with a heaving voice.

He trailed his fingers down my hairline and wiped away the loose strands from my face. I put my arms around his neck and softly pushed his head downwards, bringing his lips back to my mouth, needing to feel them against mine again.