Not yet.

He kissed me softly, his hands still cupping my face. But even before I had the chance to fully taste his lips, he pulled back. My eyes desperately scanned his face, looking for any sign of regret or disgust, but it wasn't there. His mouth was formed into a soft, tender smile and when my eyes made their way up, they met his stormy blue eyes, sparkling of excitement. He pulled me closer, brought his lips to my ear and said: 'I wan't our first proper kiss to be memorable. As much as I want to kiss you right now, I think we should save it for when we're alone.' With those words said, he kissed my ear and let me out of his embrace. I turned around to face the others, my cheeks bright red.

'I think it's time for us to go home, don't you think' Kyle said, looking at Will and Woody. 'Yeah, I think so too.' Woody replied. I expected them to be all over us, asking a thousand of questions out of disbelief. But they just stood there, grinning, as if they'd seen it coming. Maybe it was pretty clear that I had feelings for Dan, but from Dan's side? Come on. Was it that obvious? Then how could I miss it, especially because of the fact I was so desperately looking for any signs that he did.

I wanted to tell the guys that they could stay. I didn't want to make them feel like they weren't welcome anymore. But it was as if I had lost my tongue. All I could do was softly smile. It was as if this whole situation wasn't real, as if my mind was playing tricks with me. 

'You guys don't have to go, what about the game?' Dan said. 

'Dude, we've achieved what we wanted right here. You didn't think we actually wanted to play truty or dare, did you?' Will laughed.

Even before Dan could say something, Kyle said: 'Right, we're going now. End of discussion. We'll see you guys tomorrow.' He gave us a hug and dragged Woody and will to the door. 

'Bye!' they said in unison and closed the door behind them. 

[Sorry, this is a really short, boring chapter, but I want your opinions. I want to romanticize their first kiss, A LOT. But I'm scared that it will be a bit too much of a cliché or anything like that. So what should I do?] x