Authors Note: Please Read

Firstly, I want everybody reading this to know I am not a hater. I am not writing this story out of hatred or spite for people I do not know, or have never communicated with. I am writing this because I want to deviate from the normal, cliche romance stories which seems to encapsulate 1D's wattpad image.

I am sick of them. I am sick of the normal, happy girl who doesn't know she's beautiful; the hater who meets them and falls in love; the long-time friend who has the boys begging at her knees; or maybe just a girl on a holiday, who bumps into them; a girl living her obsessive fantasy through her writing... I am literally tired of reading these stories, and I'm pretty sure other people are too.

I want to prove to everyone, the 1D are more than just these over-romanced, way-too nice guys. Horror is my specialty, I love it, I crave it...

This story was written for you, to break the monotony of your fanfic reading and prove that 1D can be more than hopeless romantics. I hope you enjoy it, keeping in mind that none of these events have occured (well, to my knowledge at least...) and they are a matter of fiction based souley on my imagination.

I know some people will hate this, and please don't send me hate messages. This world doesn't need anymore hate.

~Sheep Grl