-018- [THE VALLEY OF ALTERATION]

"You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong"

- Stronger [Kelly Clarkson]

The Valley of Alteration.

A place on the underworld where any beings cannot be detected. Once a paradise, it is now a completely barren place--- trees all dead, grasses had died, waters dried---- just like a human corpse. Two gods are stood facing each other, determined looks on their faces. "How does it feel... a friend betraying you for the second time, [N/N]gami?" Rabo challenged. Not getting what he is saying, [N/N] only huffed at what he said. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Rabo laughed at her innocence, "Yaboku... is your best friend. REMEMBER?"

As if getting caught on his trance, she held her head as memories flashed on her mind rather harshly. She screamed in pain, her regalia falling from her hands. The regalia started to call her name but [N/N] is now on his trance. She is now like a caged bird that is trying to escape desperately. "AH, HOW SWEET YOU ARE. BUT THEN I CONTROLLED HIM."

"TO KILL YOU."

[N/N] bit her lip as her body started to shiver, remembering all of those memories that are hidden by the people around her. All those painful and happy memories. As if her anger is triggered because of this, she grabbed her sword then quickly attacked Rabo who was caught off-guard. The male god managed to dodge her attacks, deflecting some of it with his weapon.

"Did I managed to hit the bull's eye?" Rabo mocked, angering the female more as she swung her sword to kill the man in front of her rather desperately. The male side-stepped to dodge her attacks which he succeeded to; making him laugh at her silliness. "You know what, you are going to die because of your emotions." He commented.

"WHERE IS TOU?!" She asked angrily, her voice shivering because of her undying hatred for the man. The male let out a sigh then snapped his fingers. As soon as he did that, a woman in black appeared behind him, holding a sleeping child on her arms. "You'll get him as soon as you killed me, God of Calamity. But the question is... can you?"

[N/N] let out an amused laugh, shocking the god in front of her whose eyes is directly examining her every move. The girl stopped from laughing then stared on his eyes with so much hatred, "I'm a God of Calamity, Rabo... What's the use of me being born to be a god like that if I can't?" She stated as she slowly walked towards Rabo who now has a frown on his features. "Plus, I don't mind getting my hands dirty if it is for Touya."

She slashed her sword on Rabo's body, cutting him on his chest on his dismay. He clicked his tongue and immediately jumped back, away from the girl who has now a dangerous glint on her eyes that he had never seen before.

"Scared?" She mocked then dashed towards him, weapons colliding against each other once more. Their movements increased as well as the hatred that filled their hearts; ready and determined to finish each other's lives once and for all. "I don't even know why you wanted me to die." [N/N] started, catching the attention of Rabo who was in concentration to find her weakness somehow. Seeing Rabo has no intention of speaking up, [N/N] continued. "Oh I know... it's because you're scared, REMEMBER?"

Rabo's eyes widened in shock as he tried his best not to fall on her enamor. He gritted his teeth and put more pressure on his sword against [N/N]'s who look at him amused as ever. "Why would I get scared of you? A pathetic piece of shit!" He let out a battle cry and raised his sword. He used all of his might to hit his sword on hers but she jumped back with ease, a visible smirk pulled on her lips. Her plan on provoking him seems to be working, shockingly.

"You're scared because you knew... You know I am stronger than you." She stated, angering him more. He dashed towards her and attempted to slash her but she managed to deflect it. She teleported behind him and pointed the tip of her sword on his nape, shocking him. "That's why you used Yaboku against me, am I right?" She finished then cut him on the back of his knee, making him scream in pain. His other regalia who held Touya let out a surprised squeak as she saw her master fall to the ground in pain. "You better watch who you are against with, Rabo. You already destroyed the relationship between me and Yaboku, and it seems... that is enough."

She slowly walked towards the shocked woman with them and smiled at the sleeping form of Touya who was 'unbelievably' still sleeping on her arms. [N/N]'s now golden hues flickered back to Rabo who was still on the ground, gritting his teeth. "Ah, it seems I forgot to take a life before I get Touya." She said then walked towards the shivering form of Rabo who's eyes stared at her as she walked. As soon as she reached him, she raised her sword then pierced it downwards; Rabo's regalia screamed in fear.

"MASTER!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/08/18