chapter 6 undyne and alphys

You woke up on there you are...

You stood up and looked at the echo flowers. Sans told you about it. It can repeat words.

Hello~ you said.
Hello~ the flower said.
You giggled. Walking away you saw a brige. As you walked you heared a voice.

Yo! Monster kid aproches you.
Oh hello! You cheerly said
Yo. Undyne told me that your a human, right?

Yesssssss. You said.
Yo undyne told me to stay away, so i have to say something mean.... Your ugly and smelly done! Well gotta get going. Monster kid walked away

You did not mind those words but, as monster kid walked he tripped and fell undyne came.

Y-yo help me! Monster kid screamed.
You ran to him picked him up.

Y-yo if y-you want to hurt my friend you have to get past me.

Undyne slowly backed away.

Monster kid said thank you and walked off...

You walked foward to see a moutain.

Seven.. A voice said. You looked up to see undyne.
Seven human souls and king asgore will be god. Undyne said
Six. Thats all we have now. Give it up now... But first let me tell you a tragic tale of our people it all started long ago... You know what... SCREW IT WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT STORY WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO DIE!!!!! NGAAAAAAAAAAAH! undyne screamed removing her helmet and revealing her...

Ugly fish face (wait WHAT)
    ( take 2)
Her long red hair and blue skin.

YOU!!! YOUR STANDING IN THE WAY OF VICTORY YOU WONT STAND A SECOND AGAINST ME GO ON YELL ME IF YOUR READY!!!!!!!! Undyne shouted.

You felt a sense of dajavu. Foolishly brave you stepped foward.

FUHUHUH thats it HERE I COME! Undyne jumped down the only thing yoy have is a stick. And toriel's dress
Thats abit torned.

Undyne summoned her spears to shoot at you.

Woah! You used your stick to deflect all of yhe arrows while doing so,  yoh ran off.

HEY COME BACK HERE YOU HUMAN!!
undyne chases after you .

One of the spears hit your shoulder you lost 5 hp, you yelped in pain.
You reached a area called hotland you ran through the brige undyne stopped.

Armor..... To.....hot.... Undyne collapesd

You saw a water dispenser nearby. You grabed one and poured it on undyne.

Undyne stood up and walked away.

You got a phone call.

HUMAN!! IT IS I THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

hello papy. You said hurtly

I WONDER IF UNDYNE WILL CARE JOIN US IN HER HOUSE!!!

You were scared when you heared the word undyne. But you cant say no to papy so you accepted.

Ok lets go to her house.

YAY!!!!! papyrus hangs up.
(Time skipped to undyne"s cooking lesson)

You sat at the table, undyne was going to get you more tea.

Wait a sec... Undyne paused. Papyrus cooking lesson ITS SUPPOSED TO BE NOW! IF HE IS NOT GONNA HAVE IT I GUESS YOU WILL!! Undyne shouted.

You were TERRIFIED!

Undyne by suprised picked you up and carried you to the counter.

NOTHING MAKE ME AND PAPYRUS THAT CLOSE THAN COOKING! FIRST
PUNCH THESE TOMATOES WE NEED THE SAUCE!

Tomatoes appered infront of you.

Using all of your strength you punched the tomatoes.

YEAH YEAH LIKE THAT MY TURN!!

undyne punched the tomatoes so hard it splattered everywere, on undyne and you. (just the face)

Uhhh we will just scrapped that up later. Undyne said

NOW! lets go with the pasta, homemade pastas at the best, buut i bought store brand because their cheap.

Now STIR! undyne said.

You stir as hard as you can.

UGH!! LET ME DO IT! Undyne summoned a spear she mixed the pasta the pot......is broken.

NOW TURN UP THE HEAT!

you had a determined look and turned the heat so high the house buned into the ground.

Uhhhhh what do you want to do next? Undyne asked.

Ugh how am i kidding my house in shamble and i failed to befriend you.
Now IM GONNA FIGHT YOU YOU TAKE THE FIRST HIT!

Undyne allowed you to take your first hit.

Your a kind peroson you can hurt anybody you fake hit her.

Is that all you got...(sigh) i dont want to hurt you either.

But undyne your house. You said

Dont worry i can live with sans and pap now! Undyne said

Oh good ill... See you around. You waved

Goodbye punk! Undyne waved back

You reaced hotland and entered a random lab.

The door opened. Revealed a lizard half your size she saw you and became shocked.

O-oh y-your h-here i barely g-gotten dress my hair alphys stop scaring  the human.

Hello. You said.

H-hi im d-doctor a-alphys im king a-asgore's royal scientist. ive been watching you. n-not creepily just l-looking at your adventures.

S-so i made this robot n-named m-mettaton. I made him to be a e-entertainer but i m-made him a robot thirsty for human blood...?

You had a scared face.

D-dont worry h-he w-wont get us here ehehehehehe.

(The walls started banging and banging louder and louder until)

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
(to be continued)