chapter 3 underground

Jasper"s Pov

I wanted to get something to eat. So... I was going to get a small bag of blood i went passes y/n"s room. I still want to slap her (oh really) i heared a passing conversation downstairs.

"Thats a good plan" one of the maids said.
That should get rid of her for sure. The other one said.
I cant belive you put poison in the tea. Thats great. The other said

WHAT!!!! I said.
L-LORD JASPER!!!! the maids all gasped.
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!! Jasper hit one of the maids. Harder than what he did to you.

The maids picked up the slapped one
And raced to her room. While jasper ran out of the castle into the wet and cold. He went searching for you.

Your pov:
I reached to toriel"s home im still cold and wet.

Oh. And i got some spare clothes for you my child. Toriel said

Oh thank you toriel.

As i entered the house it was warm and cozy.

Suprise! I made butterscoth cinnamon pie. I hope you will like it here. I got another suprise follow me.
Toriel said sweetly

A room of your very own. Its mostly children because children usually fall down here. But its warm inside. And here are the spare clothes. Toriel gave you some clothes. And....toriel walked off to the kitchen

The spare clothes she gave you is exactly like hers.

(I tried for a diffrent one but......nah)

You wore it on.....it felt cosy. You had a long day.you lie down the bed and starting to fall asleep. ZzzzzZzzz

Jasper"s pov (whaaaat you think im spending this with your pov your wrong.)

I ran into the forest no signs of her...
Y/N!!!! Y/N!!? no response i saw something white in the distance i saw a white cloth. I knew it belonged to y/n the rain stopped the sun is gonna shine soon.i have to go back tothe castle. I was starting to cry abit .

Your pov
I woke up with a smell of something tasty. I looked around and find a piece of pie on the floor. You happily kneeled down and grabbed the pie.

You walked outside to find toriel in the living area.

Hello my child did you sleep well. im happy to have someone living here do you want something.

Theres only two options. You said
When can i go home.

G-go home b-but this IS your home now. Do you want to know what book im reading its called 72 uses for snails.
Toriel said worriedly

Im serious toriel...you said

I gotta do something stay here. Toriel walked off.

You followed her into the basement.

You wish to know how to return home do you not? Ahead of us lies the end of the ruins a one way exit to the rest of the underground. Im going to destroy it.no one will ever be able to leave ever again. Toriel walked off again

Every human that falls down here meet the same fate. I have seen it again and again.

They come.
They leave.
They die.
Those words gave you cold spots.

You naive child if you leave the ruins they ASGORE will kill you. im only proteting you do you understand? Go to your room.

Do not try to stop me this is your final warning. Toriel once again walked off

So you want to leave so badly... Hmmph. You are just like the others there"s only one solution to this. Prove yourself prove to me that you are strong enough to survive.

Everything flickered and you saw your soul. Your s/c soul. Toriel started attacking you with fireballs. (No green minded here) you kept sparing her until she gives up. After you kept sparing you noticed that shes not attacking you still kept sparing.

I-i-i know you want to go home but... Please go upstairs now i promise to take care of you here. I know we do not have much but... We can have a good life here.

You kept quiet and clicked the mercy button.

Why are you making this so difficult?!
Please go upsairs now.

You felt guilty....

No....i understand. If you truly with to leave i will not stop you. However when you leave please do not come back i hope you will understand...

Toriel hugged you. You hugged back

Goodbye my child...
Goodbye mom... You whispered
(Now you call toriel a mom how fantastic)

You walked through the ruins door and saw that flower again.

Clever veeerrry clever you think your smart dont ya. YOU SPARED A LIFE OF A SINGLE PERSON. What will you do if you meet a killer you will die. What will you do then will you kill out of fruestation. Or give up entirely of this world im the GOD of this world. You see. Dont worry my little monarch my plan isnt regencide. Not killing anyone hehe THATS A WONDERFUL IDEA! Flowey disapeared

You were scare by him. But you still feel like you need to go on. You go completely out. A blinding light occurs and your journy..

Finally begins.....,