Over Exaggerating

[Soul's POV]

I was able to date kid, if only I would follow some rules he told me. Psh, cool guys like me always listen. So of course I listened. For Kid. 

For a reaper, that boy was EXTREMELY fast at talking. I hardly could understand, but at the same time, I understood every bit of it. Kid seemed extremely serious about this.. And, he has HIGH STANDARDS for me. But I'll do it.

"Gotcha." I smiled, looking at Kid who crossed his arms and smiled.

"Be sure to stay symmetrical." He added, making me giggle. Classic Kid.

"Okay, Kid. I get it. Symmetry IS everything." I laughed a little as Kid smiled at me and hugged me, causing me to hug back. I don't know what was with this guy, but whenever he would get near me, I'd want to hug him or kiss him. Ohh, boy. He sure will drive me insane. No, not with the Symmetry thing. By his looks.

Kid just looked at me with curiosity as I found out that I was spacing out into my sick thoughts. I smiled and shook my head. "That was nothing." We continued to walk to Maka's house. She called us earlier, talking about something extremely important. 

When we arrived at Maka's for the second time, she was sobbing. I just looked at her as Kid went to use the bathroom. I comforted Maka as she had her mental breakdown, sobbing about how Spirit had passed away. I hugged her and kissed her forehead as I looked up and saw Kid backing up from me. 

[Kid's POV]

I went to use the bathroom, which was extremely asymmetrical. But, of course I had no time to fix the flaws. I got finished with what I was doing and went back to where the other two were, but when I did, I saw my new boyfriend kissing Maka Albarn. I felt furious, but crushed.

I backed up and darted for the door. I heard Soul run behind me but I kept running. It was over. He already betrayed me and did something to hurt me. Why would he hold her like that? He only held me like that once. I kept running until I collapsed and sobbed for hours.

Am I over exaggerating?..