Chapter Twenty

Jeonghan's POV

We were now sitting in our perfectly clean living room, waiting for our little sister to arrive. She's a very punctual girl, so she might arrived at about 8am.

We had the whole house cleaned and perfectly furnished yesterday, and we had our cooks prepare a good breakfast for her.

She loves to eat a lot too. But trust me, she would never gain weight, no matter how much she eats.

We lastly checked everything around us and also our clothes before the front door open, revealing the said person.

"I'm back guys~ long time no see."

We chuckled as she entered and hugged us one by one, Seungcheol, Jisoo and I being the last.

"It's been so long Rebecca. I'm quite jealous that everyone gets to see you except us three."

She lightly chuckled after letting go of me and smiled.

"I'm back for the time being, and also, I met someone at the Angel Community. Wanna meet her?"

We looked at her confused.

Her?

She stood at the opened doorway and gestured for someone out there to enter.

Then, a girl entered with her head down until she stood right in front of us and looked up.

Our eyes widened and I didn't waste a breath before speeding forward towards her and crashing her in a bear hug.

Seungcheol and Jisoo followed soon and I felt teardrops on my shirt, as I stared down at her sobbing quietly.

"I'm sorry, I am so so sorry. For running away before listening to you first."

She looked up at us with her teary eyes which made me soften up and hugged her tighter.

"No, we're sorry Angelica. We should have told you first before you had to find out that way. We're the ones who are sorry."

Jisoo choked out between sobs, while Seungcheol and I hugged her with tears in our eyes.

We missed her so much, and it hurts our hearts seeing how she blames herself for everything.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Angelica's POV

We were all gathered in their study room, together with Rebecca, trying to find out a way to take care of this messed up situation.

"If Christina is able to even appear in Lica's nightmare, then it appears that she has more tricks up her sleeves."

Everyone nodded in acceptance towards Hoshi's thought.

"Do you think that the witch might have played a part in this? I mean, a normal werewolf doesn't have powers to do that."

I tried recalling about the witch Woozi mentioned and remembered that Rebecca had mentioned her in her story about my mates 12 years ago.

"That could be possible. Nice thought Woozi."

He smiled at Rebecca's compliment and turned towards me.

"Wanna follow me to pay a visit to the witch?"

I smiled knowingly amd nodded.

"Sounds like fun."

"Woah woah hold up! Who's going where?"

Seungcheol immediately spoke up and did hand gestures as he looked back and forth towards me and Rebecca.

"What's the problem?" Rebecca asked him which he responded with a scoff.

"What's the problem? The problem is that I'm not allowing my mate to wander towards a witch's place. Need I remind you that she had helped that psychotic woman put a love potion on us."

"And she also helped break the three of you out of it. So we can trust her, a bit."

Seungcheol stood his ground and shake his head, standing beside me and placing a protective arm around my waist.

"I agree with Seungcheol, Rebecca."

Jeonghan spoke up next and Jisoo followed.

"I just want Angelica to be safe."

Rebecca scoffed as she shook her head at her three brothers, defeatedly.

"My decision is final, she is not-"

I rolled my eyes and sighed before tip toeing and turning his face towards me, kissing him, to shut him up.

I kissed him roughly, slowly nibbling on his lower lips and biting it before pulling away.

"Don't worry about me Seungcheol. I'll be safe. Also, Rebecca didn't say that only the two of us were going."

Now he gave me a confused look and opened his mouth to ask before I beat him to it.

"Aren't you three coming?"

His mouth formed an 'O' shape and he turned towards his two brothers who were also dumbfounded.

"Right, we are following."

He chuckled nervously while I just laughed and shook my head before placing them on his chest.

I smiled against his chest when I heard the rest of the guys teasing Seungcheol.

"Awwn man, you guys are whipped."

Seungkwan spoke out which earned laughs from the whole room, except the three.

"Oh shut up!" The three of them chorused and laughed nonetheless.

I would surely decide against living, if I don't have these three guys in my life.