In Love with Luke, Chapter 3

You get nervous as Luke looks into your eyes, ‘Ever since you have moved here, I have always thought you were beautiful and well over time I guess you could say that I well I really like you’. You blush and tell him you feel the exact same way. You both laugh and instead of watching the movie talk for a while, he continuously talks about how beautiful you are and you can’t help but keep a smile off your face. Luke finally puts on the movie and you watch ’10 things I hate about you’. Nearly half way through the movie Luke puts his arm around you, you cuddle closer to him and for some reason you aren’t as interested in the movie as you are usually and you can tell Luke isn’t either. You look into lean back into Luke when he starts kissing your neck, you turn around to kiss him, and you both forget about the movie completely. At around 9pm you finally leave, as you leave Luke gives you a strong hug and gives you a passionate kiss. You walk home in the dark thinking about Luke the whole way home, you walk in the front door and just hop into bed. Your about to go to sleep when your phone goes off, its from Luke! ‘Goodnight Beautiful, tonight was fun! We should do again sometime, X’ You reply and then fall asleep dreaming about Luke’s smile and eyes.