In Love with Luke, Chapter 1

A few months ago you moved to Melbourne and already feel welcome with your bunch of new friends. You go to Penola Catholic College and live in the popular suburb of Glenroy and you are family friends with the Brooks Family. Over the time you have been in Melbourne you have started to develop a crush for one the brooks , Luke.

On Friday night  you go over to the Brooks Household for dinner which is extended into a movie night, your watching ‘War of Worlds’ and the all the guys including James and Daniel are there. Half way through the movie everyone is watching intensely and you look over to see Luke staring at you and biting his bottom lip, he smiles and turns away. Your heart flutters , as you think about him. As the movie comes to an end your mum tells you its time to go home , you stay for a bit later and tell you mum you will be home in 10. Your cleaning up the lounge room with Luke and all of a sudden he hits you with a pillow, you hit him back and it results in a pillow fight, you two are laughing and smiling and eventually both fall over. Beau walks in and says ‘Get together already’. Things become awkward but you just laugh it off. Your mum calls asking you to come home , so you say goodbye , you say thankyou to Gina and are walking out the door when you hear Luke call your name, ‘ See Ya Delilah!’ and gives you a gentle hug. You get butterfly’s about him and look into his eyes. You walk home and go into your house , as you enter your bedroom your phone goes off. Its from Jai, ‘ Beau told me about the pillow fight with Luke, GET TOGETHER ALREADY YOU TWO!!’. You’re a bit embarrassed but happy at the same time , you get another message but this time it is from Luke. ‘ Tonight was fun! We should go to movies sometime? X’. Your smile spreads across you whole face as you reply with ‘Sure! X’.