Chapter 14

I was a bit nervous, im going to my old primary school. Jo is there music teacher for the strings, like my old Violin teacher he came to the school to teach, well Jo took his job. Anyway there playing to there families but they need someone who is experienced to play with them more as a guidence besides Jo at the front waving her arms about like a crazy person.

I had taken my violin home and i was a nervous wreck with it, seriously i was up every five minutes looking to see if it was still there.

I got up and showered like i normally do and went to my room to get dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans and a white long sleeve shirt and i put the sleeves up at my elbows. I put on some black braces that crossed over on my back and i put on a black bow tie that had silver music notes on and to top it of i put on REAL black converse, i had saved enough money for them cos im not spending it on drugs and such.

I got soem toast and nutella and im blaming Jo for my addiction on that and i left for my old primary school. I walked out the flats and on the curb beside them i saw a woman lying there. I then saw it was my mum.

I stopped and looked at her. She was in some leather skinny jeans and a red sequin top that was way to big and a leather jacket, her hair was all matted and messy and her heels were hanging of her. Normally i would have helped her up but i just walked away.

It hurt dont get me wrong but im not always gonna be there, when im to university which i do plan on going to im not gonna be there to help her and if she even notices me helping her she's gonna have to see it doesnt revolve around her.

I wlaked ot my old primary and memories started comming back and it felt good. I stoped at hte path loking down on it and smiled at the memory of Jo helping me when i fell. I wlaked down and what do you knwo i trip on my laces "seriously!" i heard someone say and it was Jo,

"deja vu much!" she said as she helped me up "i was actually thinking about it when i tripped, so yeh!" i said and she laughed a bit and we walked down the path "i have the urge to take your hand but then there'd be questions from my niece who's here!" she said and i smiled,

"i never knew you had a nniece!" i said and she nodded "she's twelve and is annoying, she's in the orchestra today actually!" she said and i smiled "thats sweet!" i said and she nodded "not when she asks you have i got a girlfriend yet, i still need to kill my brother for that!" she said and i laughed a bit.

We buzzed ourselves in and walked upto the office. I signed in and the other receptionist came in and screamed and we both looked ta her alarmed and i rolled my eyes "seriously Mrs Sprott, could you have done that any louder!" i said and she laughed "dont try me girl!" she said and i shook my head and gave back the clip board "come on!" Jo said and i nodded and grabbed my violin.

We walked into the PE hall where some adults were but not alot as they were satill ariving. I looked at the front and all the kids were ther and a teacher was supervising. "set up your violin there!" Jo said and pointed to a bench besdie them at the wall.

I nodded and put my case on the bench "hey cool case!" a girl said and i smiled "thanks!" i siad. I had a silver case, it was hard plastic and the shape of the violin, if you have seen the same maybe for a Cello or a guiter its that but for a violin.

I opened it up "wow!" she said as she saw the interior and my violin. My interior on the top was white felt and when i lifted up my violin it was blue felt and you know my violin is neon blue with bright yellow sides and my playing bow is black and practise one is neon yellow.

"i love your colours!" she said and i smiled "thanks, im Phoenix!" i said and she smiled "Sky, thats my aunt!" she said and pointed to Jo who was tuning a viola and i smiled "she's my teahcer for music and my violin!" i said and she smiled,