Chapter 6

I wlaked to school and a horn tooted and i looked to see Miss Farlen "need a lift?" she asked and i raised an eyebrow "you could get in trouble!" i said and she shrugged "i drove you home!" she said and i nodded.

I got in her car and i instantly smelt her perfume and it made me smile "so how come you wernt at school yesterday?" she asked glancing over at me "i was seeing some friends!" i said and she nodded slowly,

"what kind of friends?" she asked and i shrugged "just friends!" i said and she nodded "do you see them often?" she asked and i shrugged "on occasion!" i said and she nodded "cool!" she said and i rolled my eyes.

We got to school, "thanks!" i said and she smiled. I got out my car before i could say anything else. I walked straight to the back of the school and my friends were there "hey where were you at yesterday?" Davey asked and i shrugged "didnt want to come!" i said and he nodded while i lit a cigarette and took a big puff.

The bell went and i remembered i had a free period, i could have stayed in bed longer damit!

I wne to the music corridor and i passed Miss Farlens room and for some reason i glanced in and i noticed she didnt have a class. I wlaked to the practise room and there was no one there.

I got my Violin and i smiled.I got my Violin tuned up and got my bow sorted and i smiled a bit more. I got in position and i played We are Young by Fun and i sang along with it aslwell.

Josie's POV

I went to my class and the bell went for first period and i had a free period so i got my planner sorted for next period. I was busy writing it out when i heard a Violin be tuned up and it spiked my intrest.

I soon heard it being played and i knew it was Phoenix with the way it was being played. I then heard the most angelic voice singing along to the music. I found myself going to the practise room and i smiled when i saw her play.

i leaned against the door frame and listened to her sing. When she stopped she nodded to herself and i smiled "you sing goo!" i said and she snapped around and nodded "tah!" she said and i smiled "how come you never take your Violin home?" i asked and she froze and i saw anger in her eyes and i looked at her confused,

"i just dont!" she said coldy and i raised an eyebrow "so how do you practise?" i asked as she put her Violin away "in times like this!" she said and i nodded "i think you'd get on better if you took it home!" i said and she shook her head "no i wouldnt!" she said,

"i think you would!" i said and she put her Violin on the shelf witht he others "you like asking questions, why's that?" she asked and is miled "you leave me questioning things!" i said and she got her bag,

"im gonna go now!" she said and i nodded and steped aside so she could leave. I watched her go down the corridor and i couldnt help but check her out, god what am i doing!

I went back into my class and i was a bti down. i wante dto keep talking to her i didnt want to sit in an empty classroom and work. I got on with my work anyway and i was so into it the bell ringing for next period snapped me out of it.

I instantly smiled at the thought of Phoenix and she's in this class. The class came piling in and i saw Phoenix and she walked up and took a seat at the back. "goodmorning class!" i said and they all smiled bar Phoenix who never smiles.

I got on with the lesson and i couldnt help but glance at Phoenix every so often and i caught her glancing at me to when the class shoudl have been working.

The bell went and the class put there sheets on a desk near me like i said. I went to take them not looking and Phoenix put her sheet down just as i went to reach for them and our hands touched and we both looked at each other, a bit to long.

I realised how close we were as i could feel her breath on mine but i didnt move, i didnt want to move. Phoenix noticed how close we were and cleared her thorat and scratched the back of her neck and i frowned slightly but i dont know why.

"s-sorry!" she said and it was cute hearing her stutter "its fine!" i said and she nodded "bye!" she said and shot out of the class.

I sta back at my desk with a sigh, would we have kissed iof she didnt back away, did i want to kiss her? What? What am i thinking of course i cant kiss her she's my student for gods sake,t hat is just wrong and illegal!

I shook the idea out of my head, it was wrong very wrong but i didnt want to stop i want Phoenix, badly!