♱ Drunken Reveal ♱

Y/N's P.O.V.

Once I was done rinsing down, I lazily grabbed my bag and wrapped it over my shoulder, walking outside with as much amount of enthusiasm as a grain of salt.

"Y/N, wait!" I looked over my shoulder in the direction of the voice and saw Nailyn sprinting towards me, her layered brown hair with purple streaks bouncing with every step as she catched up with me. I stared at her, not in the mood. "I'm sorry-" she breathes in. "-about what happened. I wasn't there to beat there bitch ass-"

"It isn't your fault." I cut her off. "And it's also none of your business." To this, she straightened, exchanging one last look before taking a turn. I watched her figure disappear before going myself. With any luck, she wouldn't tell Marshall, he already worried enough about me. I could deal with this crap myself.

The humid afternoon air washed over me with thirsty revenge as I stepped foward, taking the stairs and following the road leading to the parking lot.

Normal P.O.V.

Killua was leaning against the railings with his elbows propped in front of him, the wind blowing his hair in different directions as his gaze locked on the departuring girl. He felt someone brush past him and with a quick glance, realized it was Gon, who jumped over the stair railings swiftly, his feet lightly hitting the ground.

The honor student took Y/N's side in an instant, knowing fully well that the white haired boy was watching. Killua whipped back and began walking away, leaving behind terribly bent solid. But even that wasn't enough to calm him from the rage forming inside and the howling of his inner thoughts spitting orders.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Just as I arrived at the parking lot, I heard loud sobbing and my eyes scanned for whatever the source was. There, sitting under a tree with her head hidden inside her knees, rested Nelly Whilson. She sat in our lunch table, if I'm not forgetting.

Quickly, I debated whether I should get myself involved or simply go for the door. Finally, I decided on staying, collapsing beside her and rubbing her back gently, careful not to startle the red haired female.

Her shaded green eyes peeked over to look at me and then she raised her head, doing her best to compose herself. We both knew it was a fail. More tears streamed down her already blotchy face, cheeks a light hue of pink.

"What's bothering you?" I asked this instead of the average are you okay? or what's wrong? If anyone knew how meaningless those words jumbled into sentences were, no one would care to use them.

Nelly retrieved a scarlet strand of her locks and put it behind her ear, calming her nerves as best as she could. What she didn't understand was the fact that I didn't want her to stop crying, in reality, I was fine with that, more concerned with any type of assistance I could offer.

But she didn't know that.

"My dad. . . he's-" *hiccup* "-drinking again!"

My mouth formed a line and I stared at the girl with sad eyes. After a while of wordless confort, I offered to follow her home. She immediately shook her head no. "I don't even know why I told you this." She laughs without humor, hollow and dark, "Thanks for everything."

"I'm going with you." I said with determination as she skimmed over me with a sigh, realizing I really wasn't going to leave her side.

"Okay."

Nelly's house was located at the far end of a quiet neighborhood two rights from Soran High school, average in size, similar to the other homes surrounding it. When my friend rotated the key inside the lock and opened the door open, she started off by poking her head inside with wide eyes. I raised an eyebrow at her, confused to why it was necessary.