This Love is Ours

T H I S   L O V E   I S   O U R S
Modern Day AU || Queen Elsa's Point of View

❅❅❅❅❅

((A/N: Sorry for the length. It wouldn't be perfect if it was incomplete.))

I just graduated from College early in the year. Meaning, I wouldn't see Jack anymore. Sigh.. I would really miss his white messy hair that always stands up, and he would brush it every once in a while using his hands. And his icy blue eyes that, even if they looked cold, had warmth inside them, since they would melt me whenever I stared right into them. And his pale skin that felt warm, even if it looks so cold.

Just the thought of Jack made me smile, which might look crazy as heck if I even do that at work. Yes, I've been hired for a Magazine company. Well, I'm just the assistant of the photographer, but heck that'll do. I need to earn money too, after paying for rent at my apartment and for my college. The Magazine is called Living (A/N: If there's any magazine named like that, it was purely coincidental.) and it basically writes about life. Which is, in fact, nice. Well, in my opinion.

I'd start my job at 1:20 in the afternoon, which is one reason why I'm packing stuff for my desk. It's already 11:45 in the morning. I couldn't waste such time. But it was already too late. But then, I don't procrastinate. Jack knows that. How come I am procrastinating now? Sigh..

I didn't need much, just the basics: Stapler, Staples, Scissors, Pens, Highlighters, Puncher, Marker, etc. But I did put a small picture of Jack for my desk. I just really can't forget our days in College.

It was a picture of him, laughing. And I was right next to him, laughing as well. But we split the picture in half for our remembrance of each other. It was the most memorable picture we had. Since that was the day we found out we liked each other. I was glad that Rapunzel had snapped that picture. Sigh..

I looked to my wall clock.. Twelve already?! I set aside my box and rushed to change. I do not wanna arrive to work late, especially on the first day.

I wore a long sleeved baby blue button down shirt that was tucked inside a slender black skirt that ends right below my knees and two-inch high black heels. I applied a little makeup, still seems natural though, and bunned my hair up formally. I slipped in my silver wristwatch Jack got me for my birthday. Sigh.. I wanna see him again..

I wanted to make a good impression in work today, so I will not go in late or wear casual clothing. I had to look formal and mature, especially for a newly graduate like me. This job is important to me, since it would give me chances of working at one of the most famous magazines ever. Well, if I ever get promoted.

I glanced to my wristwatch. It was already 12:15. Lucky for me, I always had my handbag packed. I grabbed it along with my box, went out of my apartment and headed to the elevator. I do not want to be late.

I lived on the tenth floor, so this would be one long ride alright. I enter the empty elevator and click the G button as I tapped my heel impatiently. I still had to ride a taxi to work. I cannot be late.

The door opened at floor 7 and a family of three went in. Apparently, they had large luggages, which consumed the elevator's space. But, lucky for them, we still fit inside.

I still tapped my heel impatiently as I hug my box, my handbag slung in my shoulder. I stood near the buttons, which made me close to the door. Gladly, since I do not wanna looked worn out as I arrive to work.

The door opened at floor 5 and another family went in. They were all four. They didn't have any luggages, luckily, but still we were crowded. I was near the exit, gladly. I hope I don't look messed up.