twelve

012 | ❝Auradon News took a seat with King Ben to see what steps he will betaking now that the teens have yet to be found.

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

       Alessia and Harry hadn't stopped walking, it wouldn't be long before they got to the docks. Alessia could already see the big red boat from where she and Harry were, the walk had been quiet. Alessia wasn't sure why Harry was acting so strange around her, last night they had been perfectly fine but every time she had tried to start a conversation with him since they woke up he wouldn't answer her.

"Harry look!" Alessia said pointing to a blue dress that was hanging against a black curtain. A lady was standing near the curtain hanging other clothes along with accessories. "How much do you think that dress is?" Alessia asked grabbing Harry's hand and dragging him over to it.

Harry felt strange with the fact Alessia was holding his hand, it tingled, and he wanted to hold Alessia's hand as well. Instead, Harry rolled his eyes letting out a scoff as he pulled his hand away from Alessia's. "Why don't you just take it?" Harry asked crossing his arms, "The lady isn't even looking." Alessia turned her head to look at where Harry had pointed at the lady who was walking into her tent.

Alessia licker her lips turning to give Harry a small smile, "It's cute how you think you can get me to steal." She said walking over to a pair of white tights over it was a black leather jacket. "You would look great in this Harry."

"I'm not wearing that." Harry said. "Just get what you want." With that Harry walked away making sure to stay near incase there was any trouble. Alessia nodded her head taking down the dress and the jacket along with the tights. Glancing over to Harry she saw that he had begun to clean his hook. Shrugging Alessia also begun to collect some clothes for Harry. Alessia quickly handed the right amount of money to the lady before rushing over to Harry. Quickly she took the black backpack and began to hastily push the clothes into the bag. "Are you sure you aren't stealing this?"

"Very funny." Alessia answered letting out a sarcastic laugh. "We should get going."

Harry nodded his head as he began to walk alongside Alessia who slung the black backpack over her shoulder. "It's not long before we get to the docks." Harry said pointing forward where Alessia was able to see the tip of flag poles all which had a red heart wearing a gold crown at the top.

"Wow." Alessia said a small gasp escaping her lips. "How did they get their own island and material? By the looks of those ships it appears as if they have more wealth than anybody on this Island." Alessia shook her head and scoffed, "I wonder if Ben or his parents know about any of this." She added turning to look at Harry.

"I believe they don't, since when do the people of Auradon care about the people of the Isle, remember it's called 'Isle of the Lost'."

"-After weeks with no luck on finding the three missing Auradon teens, we here at Auradon News took a seat with King Ben to see what steps he will be taking now that the teens have yet to be found." The news reporter on the television behind Harry said catching Alessia's attention.

On screen was a scene of the small park in which Alessia and her friends had gone missing before it switched to a scene of King Ben. "I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to find our missing friends, believe me I want to find them as much as anybody does. I've known Alessia, Matty, and Rennie since we all began school at Auradon Prep. It's really heartbreaking to see the parents of my friends so torn up, I do miss my friends they're all very silly but a great laugh. There isn't much I can tell you about the investigation, but I can tell you that recently Fairy Godmother has found a spot of magic near the hole in which they fell. This will hopefully bring us closer to finding our friends." Ben gave a smile and a nod of his head before turning away and walking back into the castle.

Once he was gone the screen had switched back to the scene on which they had gone missing. On the screen Alessia could see her parents along with her friend's parents all looking down at the hole talking to Fairy Godmother who seemed to have her wand out. Another thing Alessia had noticed was that her mother was crying causing Alessia to let out a small gasp before sniffling.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow and waving his hooked hand around. Alessia having forgotten he was there quickly turned to look at him, her eyes red as if she was about to cry. Alessia quickly shook her head and ran the back of her hand over her eyes. "It's great they're looking for you, but do you really think they'll find you and come here to receive you? This place is dangerous enough as it is, imagine if people from Auradon come here? Did you hear what happened to King Ben when he came here? And even so, how will they find you when they'll be right where you were when you first got here, and you'll be on the Island of Hearts."

"The people of Auradon can handle themselves better than you think, Harry." Alessia said turning back to the television to see that they were now talking about something else. "When they find us, and they will everything will be alright, who knows maybe you can come with us if you want."

Harry let out a laugh rolling his eyes as he began to walk again leaving Alessia behind. She wished she understood Harry, but every time she felt they were close it was as if all he would do was push her away. Alessia licked her lips, hiked the backpack up her shoulders and then began to walk after Harry. Before she knew it, she was beside Harry again who had stopped walking before he turned to look at Alessia who looked at him in confusion.

Harry didn't look at her, instead he tried to avoid eye contact before he wrapped his arms around Alessia. "I promise I'll get you to your friends so that when your families find you, you'll all be together."

"And we can all go?" Alessia asked but she felt Harry's chin slide side to side above her shoulder.

"I don't belong there, it's not me. I also doubt they'd allow me to go after what I did to the king."