eight

008 | ❝Who do you love?

008 | ❝Who do you love?❞

🐇🐇🐇

Alessia and Harry had made it to the roof of a building, at first Alessia had been afraid of Harry climbing up there with her on his back but he hadn't dropped her so when they got to the roof she was relived. Harry had placed her gently on the floor before dropping down beside her and taking the backpack from her. "What are we doing up here?" Alessia asked looking up at the dark blue sky.

"It's almost dark, it's best we take a break." Harry answered, neither of them had talked while they made their way to the island, at least not until now. "Are you hungry?" Alessia nodded her head and Harry began looking through the backpack for something to eat. "I think I'm going to have to go down to get some." Harry said looking backup at Alessia who frowned.

"You're leaving me alone up here?" Alessia asked bringing her good leg up to her chest.

Harry nodded his head, "But only for a little while I get us something to eat." he added.

Alessia let out a sigh pressing her chin against her knee, "Okay." she said with shrug. Harry nodded and stood up walking to the stairs to get off the roof. Once he was gone Alessia was left alone on the roof of a place she knew nothing about. Licking her lips Alessia grabbed the backpack and looked through it to find Harry's red leather jacket which he had taken off half-way through their trip as his back was sweating due to all the covering he had.

Folding it up Alessia placed it on the ground and laid down, the coat smelled like him. Sea water and mint. Alessia couldn't help but smile, the smell was calming and she pressed her face further into the red leather. It wasn't long before her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

"Alessia." Alessia heard her name be called out, she quickly turned to see the wolf that had attacked her, she was back in the woods and Harry was nowhere to be seen. "Alessia." The wolf said again before lunging towards her, she felt something cold against her face as she fell to the ground causing her to scream out.

Then her eyes opened, a pair of bright blue eyes before her outlined with black smudged eyeliner. "Harry!" Alessia said in relief quickly sitting up to give him a hug but stopped herself before she did. "When did you come back?"

Harry handed her a brown paper bag and Alessia felt her mouth water with how good the food smelled. "I came back a while ago, I was trying to wake you up." Harry answered. "Were you having a nightmare?"

Alessia looked at him before looking back down at the bag and taking out the sandwich he had brought her. "It was nothing." She answered bringing the sandwich to her lips, she hadn't eaten all day. She wondered how Matty and Rennie were fairing and if the people who captured them were treating them terribly. "Harry can I ask you something?"

"No." Harry answered taking a bite of his own sandwich the ward cheese stretching out and falling down his chin.

Alessia shrugged, "Why do you carry the hook around with you?" Alessia asked. Harry looked up at her and Alessia continued. "I mean, I get that your dad is Captain Hook and all that but you have both your hands. Did that hook belong to your dad or something?"