one

001 | ❝  We're going to die!  ❞

🐇🐇🐇

Alessia and her friends had heard of something like this before from their parents, the door that led to Wonderland. Only this was different, the doorknob had no face or mouth to talk with and the room they were in was entirely dirty. Alessia wiped the back of her dress hoping the dirt from the ground wouldn't have stained her dress like the grass had stained her stockings. She then fixed the black bow a top her head and walked towards the door reaching for the doorknob and twisting it. It hadn't opened, even so it wouldn't have mattered considering they wouldn't have been able to pass through, at least only Rennie could.

Alessia looked around, if this was anything like the place her mother told her of it meant there must be a key somewhere. "There it is." Matty said pointing to a small glass table, he had been thinking the same thing as Alessia. Quickly she walked to the key and pocketed.

"I have some cake with me." Alessia said digging into her other pocket to take a little case which had bits of cake in it. She took a two pinches and handed one to Matty. The two putting the bread in their mouth and watched as they shrunk. Matty quickly putting Rennie down before Rennie could crush him. "I was really looking forward to that tea party mother said she had surprise for me." Alessia added with a sigh walking up the door and taking the key out of her pocket.

Alessia unlocked the door and opened it, pulling it back to allow her friends to enter before her. Matty first, then Rennie, and lastly Alessia who looked around in confusion- of course she knew this wasn't going to be Wonderland but she did wonder where she was. Alessia and Matty were still shrunken compared to this world the two looking around as people walked around laughing and knocking things over. Alessia had never seen such a place.

Alessia moved forward out of her hiding spot to see if she could find any clue as to where they were only, when she stepped forward a foot almost came upon her causing her to jump back. "Oh dear." Alessia said turning to Matty who was drinking a cup of tea. Alessia had learned long ago to never ask where he had gotten it from. "We'd better find somewhere to grow or we'll be stepped on." Alessia held on to Rennie's fur and jumped up draping her leg over his other side. "Matty would you put the tea away?"

"Alessia," Matty said a crazed look in his eye. "it is never good to ask somebody to put their tea away." Alessia glared at him and Matty dropped the tea cup on the ground causing it to shatter into a million pieces as he held his hand out to Alessia so that he could get on Rennie.

"Rennie, we need to find open space." Alessia said watching the space before her as person after person passed by sometimes by themselves or in big groups.

"This is mad!" Rennie cried out but even so began to hope forward swerving left and right to avoid being stepped on. At one point a person screamed out and threw a rock at them thankfully missing but scaring Rennie even so. "We're going to die!"

"Get a grip Ren!" Alessia yelled out holding on tight to his fur, and after a while they came to stop in a secluded area. Alessia quickly reached into her pocket taking out a small bottle and took a small sip of the drink me potion before handing it over to Matty who took some as well. Matty pocketed the drink and the two quickly began to grow, Alessia bending down to pick up Rennie.

"Oh," Came an amused voice Alessia and Matty turning their heads looking around but seeing no one. "and what do we have here?" The voice asked, behind them a boy came out of the dark shadows making Alessia gasp. He was dressed like a pirate, something Alessia had never seen in Auradon. He wore a wicked smirk and one of his hands was holding a hook pointed towards them.

Alessia held on to Rennie a little tighter and stepped closer to Matty who smiled. "This is almost starting to look like a party!" Matty said happily clapping his hands together. "All we need is tea and some cake, I've got the tea."

Matty was about to remove his hat when the pirate put his hook against Matty's through making him gasp. His eyes widened and he shook a little, Alessia stepped forward but Matty put his hand to the side keeping her behind him. "Who are you? Where are we?" Alessia asked but the pirate didn't answer instead he slowly moved his book so that the tip was pointed directly at Matty's throat.

"What is that you used to grow bigger?" The pirate asked, Alessia moved Matty behind her and stepped forward with a glare. "Oh." The pirate laughed. "We've got the little girlfriend saving you now."

"I'm not his girlfriend." Alessia said handing Rennie to Matty. "And why would I tell you what we used? Who are you? Where are we?" Alessia asked stepping towards the pirate her arms crossed. The pirate bit his bottom lip and put the tip of his hook under her chin.

"The names Harry Hook, I hope that will tell you what I will do to you if you don't give me what I want this instant." Harry said pressing the tip of the hook a little harder against Alessia's chin making her gasp.

Alessia let out a sigh and slowly reached into her dress. "Fine." She said taking out an empty bottle and throwing it across the way causing Harry to quickly turn. "Go get it." Alessia said, Harry running towards the bottle that fell with a thud. Alessia turned to Matty and began pushing him away in a different direction. The two teens ran with their friend in Matty's arm, this was bad, this was very bad.