Possessed

Requested by SamVarty

Sabine sat in the med bay looking at an unconscious Ezra. Ezra's been in a coma for almost a month now and there is still no signs of him waking up. Sabine felt the tears in her eyes again. She thought it was all her fault he was in a coma. All because he was trying to protect her.

Flashback

"Sabine, I don't want to fight you!" Ezra said blocking all the attacks Sabine through at him. The Nightsister spirit laughed. "Foolish boy, your friend is gone! Her body is now mine!"

Just great Ezra thought. He trusted Maul again and now Kanan was unconscious and Sabine was possessed!

"Your wrong! Sabine, come on. I know you're in there. Your stronger than this thing, you can fight it." Ezra said, hoping he got through to her.

She grabbed her head and started to scream. Sabine yelled in pain "Ezra...help...she's...too strong."

Ezra stood there with a worried look on his face. He hated seeing her in pain. "Stop hurting her. Take me instead. Just let her go, please." Ezra begged. The Nightsister thought about for a few seconds "Very well." she said and released her grip on Sabine.

Sabine fell to the floor coughing and gasping for air. He ran to her to see if she was ok.

"Ezra don't do it. There has to be another way." Sabine said, not wanting to lose him. "I can't lose you Sabine. I'm sorry." Ezra said as he got up and walked toward the spirit.

Ezra looked at her and smiled.  "I love you." He said before the spirit possessed him. "No!" she yelled as she watched the spirit take control of Ezra.

Sabine started to tear up but quickly wiped them away. 'This is no time to cry,' she thought, 'Ezra needs me.' Then she had an idea. She ran and grabbed the darksaber then quickly went to the altar.

The spirit tried to stop her but it was too late. Sabine cut the alter in two and with that the spirits disappeared. She ran back to Ezra to see if he was ok. He was unconscious but ok. She sighed in relief and went to go look for Kanan. When she found him they took Ezra back to the base.

End of flashback

Sabine sighed and wiped her tears away. She refused to give up hope. 'He will wake up. He has to wake up.' She thought as she looked at him.

'He has really grown over the years' Sabine thought as she recalled every moment she had with Ezra. At first, she didn't think much of him. She thought he was just an annoying kid that thought about himself. She didn't really trust him that much either but that changed over time. When they actually started to talk to each other and learn about one another their relationship grew. They really started to care about one another. They gave each other advice, complemented one another, they even comforted each other when they needed it. He was there for her and she was there for him. She smiled at the thought.

"Ezra, I don't know if you can hear me but if you can I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for everything. I don't know where I would be without you. You helped me in so many ways and I am so grateful to have you in my life."

She leaned forward and quickly kissed him on the cheek. She got up from her seat and was about to leave when she heard his voice. "Your welcome."

Sabine quickly turned around to see Ezra awake with a warm smile on his face. She started to tear up again as she ran back to his side and hugged him tightly. Ezra smiled hugged her back.

"I missed you so much!" Sabine said with tears running down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry! It's all my fault. Please don't ever do that again." Ezra stopped hugging her and wiped her tears away.

Ezra took her hand in his and looked her in her eyes. "Sabine," he said,  "you don't need to be sorry. I couldn't just let that thing hurt you and not do anything about it. It was a risk I was willing to take to save you and I would do it again. I would never blame you if I get hurt."

Sabine was speechless. 'He really does care about me.' She thought. She smiled at him. "I love you." She said and kissed him on the lips. This took Ezra by surprise but a few seconds later he started to kiss back. A few minutes passed and they separated. They both smiled at one another. "I love you too." Ezra said then began to kiss her again.

Well that's the end of the chapter. Sorry it took so long to update but this book has 10k views!!! You guys so awesome! Also, I published a new book. It's just where I post my artwork and sketches that I do so please go and check it out. Anyways thanks for reading the chapter!!!