Worried

This chapter was requested by SamVarty

Sabine sat on her bed deep in thought. She was thinking about her and Ezra. They had gotten close in the last couple weeks and she didn't know how she feels about him. All this stuff was new to her and she doesn't know what to do.

She was came back to reality when her com went off. "Sabine are you there?" Hera asked "Yeah I read you Hera. What's up?" Sabine asked. "Just telling you that there is a mandatory debriefing in 5 minutes." "Ok I will be there." Sabine said then left her room and headed to the command center. She was going to be a little late

When she got there she was met with the rest of the crew except Ezra."Sorry i'm late what did I miss?" Sabine said. "
Well Ezra is going to go on a solo mission." " What solo mission?" Sabine asked. She dose not show it but she was always worried about Ezra when he goes on solo missions.

Hera started "We just received intel that Thrawn Is very close at finding the location to our base. Ezra needs to infiltrate his star destroyer, destroy the planets on his database so he doesn't know which of the planets was our base."

"Hera wait, you can't be serious this mission is too dangerous." Sabine said worried that if he goes on the mission that she will never see him again.

"Sabine I know it sounds dangerous but I think he could do it." Hera said trying to calm Sabine down.

"What if he gets caught you know what the empire will do to him if that happens!" Sabine said raising her tone a little.

"Sabine I'm worried about him too but we are apart of a rebellion. Sometimes we just have to take risk. I'm sorry but it's not up for discussion." Hera said then walked away.

Sabine ran to her room. She was so mad.She locked the locked the door behind her. "How can she just do that!" Sabine said with tears in her eyes. She cried silently for some minutes when she heard a knock on her door.

She quickly wiped her tears and went to the door to answer it. When the door opened she saw Ezra with a worried look on his face.

"Hey Sabine. Hera just told me what happened are you ok?" Ezra asked as he took her hands in his.

"Honestly no." Sabine said as she felt tears in her eyes again. "Sabine you know you can tell me anything right? Please just let me help you." Ezra said

Sabine looked down and said "Well it's just your mission. I mean it's really dangerous and if something happens to you I will never be able to forgive my self and..." that was all Sabine could get out before Ezra hugged her.

She slowly hugged back and started to cry again. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Sabine decided to break the silence and said " Please be safe. I don't know what I would do if something happens to you." She hugged Ezra tighter.

"I promise" Ezra said then kissed her on the lips passionately. She kissed back with the same passion. A few minutes passed and they were interrupted by the sound of Ezra comm.

"Ezra are you there?" Hera asked through the comm. Ezra broke the kiss and replied
"Yeah Hera I'm here what's up." "It's almost time for your mission and I need you to come to the command center and get ready to take off." "Ok I'll be right there." Then turned to Sabine.

"Be safe." Sabine said to him. " I will." Ezra said. Then Sabine kissed him one last time before he headed for the command center.

Ezra said his last goodbyes before he got in the ship. Sabine stood there along with the rest of the crew watching his ship fly away from Atollon about to start his mission. "May the force be with you." She said then walked off with the crew hoping that he would come back safe and sound.

Hoped you guys liked the chapter.