Libraries

Jacks POV

As I stand in the library, I think of the scars on Rielins body, and how scary they were. Although, it was also comforting in a weird way. It let me know that she was not all perfect, and that she had bad things happen to her. Unlike Katie, who led a seemingly perfect life. I drive away from the library and back home, when I see another car in Rielins driveway. It's Katies. I drive down and become more and more anxious the closer I get. The front door is wide open, and I can hear someone struggling. I close the car door as quietly as I can, and creep up to the door. There's ramen spilled all over the floor, and two little drops of blood. I walk into the house, and hear a scream from the kitchen. I run, not caring about anything else. Katie is holding Rielin down and hitting her. Rielin looks helpless, limp on the floor. Her nose is bleeding. She's not even trying to defend herself as Katie just keeps wailing on her. "STOP!" I shout as I rush to Rielin. Katie jumps up. "Jack! Oh thank God you're here. She tried to assault me! Can you believe that! She's jealous of us Jack! All I tried to do was say hi to he-" "Shut the fuck up Katie. I already know that's total bull shit. Now leave." I yell. She stands, shocked. "Jack, you can't be serious? You're leaving  me for this whore. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!" "No. I'm not. Now get out. NOW!" She scurries away. I cradle Rie in my arms. She not awake. She looks dead. "Rie?" I whisper. Her eyes flutter open and she flinches. "This is my fault, isn't it?" she asks.  I shake my head. "No, it's mine."

___

1 week later.

"When does school start?" Rielin asks. "In a few weeks. Why?" "I was just wondering. You know I do online schooling, right?" "Yea, I knew." She reaches her hand over and takes my un occupied one. "Where are we going?" she asks in a pleading voice. "I already told you, it's a surprise." I say with a laugh. She huff's in response, crossing her arms across her chest and taking her hand away from mine. "Aww, come on. Don't be like that Rie." I said, glancing over at her, but not for too long, I had to pay attention to the road. She was smiling, and I loved it. A lot had happened to her because of me, and I wanted to make up for it. It's hard to make her smile. But when she does, man. She hates her smile. She says it's crooked and it makes her eyes look weird. I b to differ. She hates how she only has only one dimple and not two. ((A/N: Lol. That's actually my problem. The one dimple thing.)) I thought it was adorable. Rie was 18, and on her birthday, she went to her brothers grave. We couldn't find her the day before and called the police, but they said that it wasn't un-common for new adults to run away in a search for freedom. I drove everywhere, and finally saw Emily's car near a cemetary. I had run to them so quickly. Rie didn't get to go to Daniels funeral, so she stopped talking to her father. It was a shame too, because he was just trying to help her, but she didn't understand that. It took Em and I five hours to get her come home at one in morning. She slept for two days straight after that at my house. Jack and Emily had started dating, and it was a relief too, because he was getting extremely annoying. It was Emily that had asked him, and not the other way around. It was really funny watching him stutter as he stood there in shock. I left when he just smiled. Today, I was taking Rie to a new bookstore that had recently opened. I knew she would be excited, so I kept it a secret. "Jack?" Rilein asked. "Yeah?" I replied, not taking my eyes off the road. "I'm sorry." she said, whispering. I reached over and grabbed her hand. "It's not your fault." Is all I could say.

__

 I know this was super short but Wattpad deleted the story three times before I could upload it. And also my bestfriend just tried to um, like, make herself leave the Earth.

Sorry. I love you guys soooo much and I can not tell you how thankful I am and I am so sorry I feel awful but I'm already working on the next chapter so hopefully it won't get deleted