Authors Note

Hi guys!!!!! SO I just wanted to let you guys know something, English is not my first language and a few of you have been pointing out mistakes that I make and I'm sorry. I mean, mistakes happen, I know that. But I would like to apologize for the literary mistakes that I make. Again, English is NOT my first language so it's really hard for me to write correctly. Also, I am starting another fan fiction, and I've decided that it will be about only one of the O2L boys. No one else because I know a lot about them and it'll be a bit easier to get a story started. So I really needed you all's help in deciding who it should be about. I already know a majority of you wont read this, but please help me. It will make it easier to come up with a story that most of you will hopefully enjoy. Also, if you think things are going pretty slow and only bad things are happening between Rielin and Jack, I'm sorry. But it seems like every fan-fic that I read always moves so quickly. Like, they'll be having sex in the third chapter and the girl was abused or the boy used to bully her or something of the sort, and I just want one that actually has a story to it. Sorry if this was kind of a let down, I just really needed to get some things srtaightened out.

Pieces-

M