Part 5.

I rolled into him and felt his arms automatically wrap around me. It felt like this was normal, that we'd been together months if not years, that I'd grown up with him, when in reality I'd only known him a day. I felt him stirr as my breathing got heavier.

"You're special, don't ever forget that." I felt Liam plant a kiss on my forehead. I nuzzled into his chest as some sort of reply and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and a nasty hangover, I must have drank more than I thought last night. The April sun was blaring through the window. I quickly scanned the room for Liam and spotted my reflection in the mirror. I got up and grabbed my dressing gown off the floor. I walked into the bathroom attached to my room and took in my appearance.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself. My face was white and blotchy and I had purple bags under my eyes. In all fairness I was glad that Liam hadn't been next to me when I'd woken up this morning. I looked like death and he'd have ran a mile. I had a quick shower and sprinted towards my bed, picking Roses hairdryer up off my bedside table and started to dry my hair. It quickly dried and I shoved it in a messy bun on the top of my head. I walked over to my wardrobe and surveyed what I had to wear, I was in desperate need of new clothes. I pulled out a skin tight white vest that showed off my hip bones and some black spray on ripped skinnies. I put on my hollister zip up hoody as well even though it was sunny outside and shoved on the new converse my mum had bought me. I had a quick glance in the mirror at my reflection.

"It'll do." I ran down stairs and into the kitchen to find Rose and Arron, her makeup artist. She idolised him, maybe even a hint of love in there, I could tell just by the way she looked at him, they'd known each other since they were 13 years old and they were pretty much inseparable. The kitchen island had three holdalls and a mini suitcase perched on it. She had a shoot and I'd nearly forgotten.

"Morning Tamsina-Abigail." Arron was the only person along with Rose who said my first name fully, I winced as it poured out of his mouth. He walked towards me and gave me a hug, I was smothered in muscles and a strong sent of aftershave. I could see why Rose was in awe of him, he was beautiful.

"Morning Arron-James." I returned the full name comment and returned his hug. I looked towards Rose who was sat eating an Aero yoghurt.

"Rosalie. Good morning." I saw her whole body tighten. She hated getting called by her full name, she shot me a deadly glance then winked. She stood up and pulled open the fridge door, she rummage inside and pulled out an Oreo milkshake. I gipped. The stuff was vile. She looked at me and gulped it down, she was wearing a skinny fit white vest like me, ripped washed out blue shorts and flip flops. She didn't have a scrap of make up on but her long brown hair was curled and fell down her back. How long had she been up? Actually what time was it? I pulled out my iphone and looked at the time. "12:27"

"Yes, it really is that time sleeping beauty." I jumped and saw Liam facing me. He looked amazing.

"Yes. It's half past 12 and my shoots at 1. You and Liam are coming with me and Arron. I've got a surprise for you both at the shoot." Oh no, I hated Roses surprises. I groaned and she shot me a look.

"I have nothing to wear though." I whined and tried to get out of going to the shoot. She grabbed one of the Jack Wills holdalls off of the side and shoved it in my arms.

"Now you have. 4 different outfits, 4 different pairs of shoes and 4 different pieces of jewellery. Move." She pointed to the door and I practically sprinted towards the door, I heard Liam following me as Arron picked the remaining two holdalls and the suitcase off of the island. I walked to Roses BMW and waited for her to unlock the door.

"We're going in my car." I looked towards where Arrons voice was coming from and saw a beasty looking Range Rover on the other side of the drive.

"SWEET!" Liam practically sprinted towards Arrons car and jumped into the back seat. I walked over and jumped in the other side. I smiled at his immaturity and watched Rose slide into the passenger seat along side Arron. They looked so good together, Rose plugged in her ipod and pressed shuffle.

"So go on and cry me a river." Michael Buble filled the car and Liams face lit up. I guess he liked this song? He started to sing along and I felt my jaw hit the ground, Rose turned in her seat and stared and Liam. She smiled at my reaction.

"Wow." I couldn't manage any more than that.

"This was my audition song." Liam stopped singing and replied to my one word. He went a light shade of pink and scratched his chin.

"Looks like I might have a bit of competition Mr. Payne." I winked at him and gave him a playful punch on the arm. He mimicked really hurting and keeled over. The silly bugger.