Part 2.

We reached home at 6:27, we'd booked a table at Damon's for half seven, so we were in a mad rush as soon as we'd stepped through the door. As soon as I stepped foot inside the door, I ran upstairs and into the shower and threw my jeans onto my bed, I turned to go into the bathroom and quickly recoiled, remembering Bieber lookalike shoving something in my back pocket, the perve.

I reached into the pocket of my jeans and got the piece of paper out. In a not so fancy scrawl was a phone number and a name, "Liam Payne." Decent. Jeez had I just said decent in my head? Tamsin, stop listening to Rose speak. But anyway, attention back to Mr. Liam Payne, a gorgeous name for a gorgeous boy. I pulled out my iphone from the pocket of my bag and quickly sent him a little text, nothing much, I didn't want him to think I was too eager..

"Hey Liam, it's Tamsin. Girl from the audition thanks for the number, hope you enjoyed feeling my bum. Oh and I hope you did well in your audition! T x" I flung my phone onto my bed and sprinted into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and quickly dried my hair. I pulled out the dress Alex bought me for my birthday, a gorgeous sailor blue and black bodycon dress, mid thigh length a little short for my liking but it was my birthday. Got to make an effort I suppose! I popped it on and curled my hair, then put a bit of makeup on, mascara and foundation. God how I hated wearing the shit. But you never knew who you'd see on a night out.

"Have you got my black heels again?" Rose stormed into my room a red pair of heels in one hand and a pair of nude heels in the other, she looked pretty pissed..

"Errrrrrm. Yeah I was gonna wear them tonight why?" Her face looked like thunder. Oh shit.

"Eurgh I needed them, but I'll wear something else." She was stood in spray on deep black ripped skinny jeans a nude bandeaux top and a black boyfriend blazer. Why didn't she just wear the nude shoes? Confused.

"Sorry..?"

"It's fine. I'll wear these nude heels. I want them back after tonight though thanks!" She stormed back into her room across the hall and slammed the door shut. Oh dear, she was going to ruin my night good and proper. The first thing I was buying with my birthday money was black heels. So she could have hers back. I pulled Rose's shoes on and admired myself in the mirror. Decent. GOD. Stop saying that. I was about to top up my mascara when I saw my phone flash. Oh 1 new Message. Liam Payne! My heart skipped a couple of beats and I threw myself onto my bed.

"Hey! Thanks for texting. Ha what can I say, you have a nice bum and yeah I got through, See you at boot camp? ;) I'm off out at the minute. Text you later yeah? L x" I didn't text back. I really didn't want to look too eager.

I'd met the boy once and not even really talked to him. I waited for Rose to finish getting ready, I wasn't about to rush her, Worsening her mood would have been like asking a pirate if I could walk the plank. Finally she finished getting ready and ushered me out of the house I shouted goodbye to my Mum and waited for Rose to unlock her car. Near enough brand new BMW 1 Series in Shimmer Orange. She'd got it Brand New for her 17th Birthday 3 years ago.

I was actually pissed that she'd gotten a car for her 17th and I still hadn't got one and it was my 18th, but I wasn't about to let on, she was already smug enough about it. I didn't want her rubbing it in anymore than she already had. I couldn't drive yet anyway. So as far as she had to know, I didn't care. OBVIOUSLY! We got to Damon's and were the last to arrive. As usual. We walked through the doors and saw the rest of the people who'd come for my meal. There were 5 or 6 of Roses friends and about 12 of mine, I left Rose with her friends and walked towards Alex, a tall figure stopped me and I ended up in front of a beautiful face that I wasn't expecting to see any time soon.