Part 4.

"Liam, how are you getting home lovely?" Rose turned towards him and waited for an answer.

"Well I was getting a lift but something's gone off back home and my friend's ended up breaking his leg so that's out of the window. I'm just going to get the train home." He replied with his hands in his pockets. Rose unlocked her car, and opened the passenger door.

"Get in." She practically demanded him to get in her car, guess I was sitting in the back then. Brilliant. Rose got in and turned the ignition on, pulled away as soft as she could out of the car park then speeding up as we hit the motor-way. For the rest of the journey home Rose and Liam sat and talked about anything and everything I sat in the back quietly singing along to Roses Jessie J CD. I had to admit it, I was jealous of Rose, she already had Liam wrapped round her little finger and she didn't even know it. He was in complete awe of her.

I can vaguely remember him saying in his first audition 2 years ago that she was his celebrity crush and it would be a dream come true to ever meet her. His dream's clearly came true. I know she's three years older than him but she was gorgeous how could he not like her, I mean my last boyfriend only went out with me so he could get to see her. Liam didn't come across like that at all. He just had a little school boy crush on her and that was it. We finally got to home and Rose pulled onto the drive quietly, she closed the gates as she got out the car and walked towards the house. She had 8inch heels on and didn't even stumble, me on the other hand had taken my shoes off and was stood with them in hand, last time I wear her shoes for longer than an hour.

"How do you do it?" I questioned Rose and she just shrugged, opening the front door and walking in.

"Hurry up lovebirds, it's cold." Rose beckoned us to come in, Liam had a hold of my hand and waited for me to lead him inside.

"You look shattered Tamsin." He cupped my chin and looked deep into my eyes, Oh I was getting butterflies. After a day of knowing him.

"Been an eventful day Liam." I replied looking straight back at him. I pulled him inside and heard a few chuntering noises come from the living room. I glanced down the main hall quickly, kitchen light was on, dining room light was on and living room light was on. God I swear this house is like blackpool illuminations!

"Make your self at home, we've got full fridge and you'll probably find Rose in there stuffing her face." I let go of his hand and pushed him towards the kitchen, I followed him with my eyes until I heard him and Rose talking. Bless him. I popped my head round the living room door to see my mum, fast asleep, half a glass of wine on the table and a book on next to her on the sofa. I walked over to where she was laying and slowly woke her up.

"Mum. Bed." She stirred and grabbed the quilt that was next to her. I turned the telly off and walked her out the room, turning the lights off and closing the door behind me.

"Who's with Rose?" She all of a sudden seemed wide a wake.

"Liam, from the auditions today." She smiled and squidged my cheek giving me a quick wink, she went back to her tired state and crawled upstairs. I stood at the bottom until I heard her bedroom door shut. When I did I walked into the kitchen, passing the dining room on my way, turning the lights off again and shutting the door behind me. I found my way to the kitchen and saw Rose and Liam, stood at the fridge pulling random ingredients out. Why did she think she was bloody Gordan Ramsey?

"I'm going to bed lovers!" They turned to face me and smiled, Liam dropped whatever he had in his hands and came towards me. Rose looked shock, then stuck her thumb on top of her head. He was so not under the thumb. I gave her the bird in return and laughed.

"Night Rose." I thanked her again for my presents and grabbed Liams hand, making sure he followed me upstairs, I turned round the bannister and showed him the Guest Bedroom, he looked pleased.

"Right I'll see you in the morning. My brothers just in the room next door to this one, so if you need any clothes just go in." As I said that my twin brother Todd bounced through the door. It was half one why did he have all this energy.

"Hiya mate! I'm Todd. Come in and pick some clothes, I don't mind what!" They were strangely the same built and same size in clothes.

"Right where was I before I was rudely interupted. I'm right across the hall over there if you need me, if you need her, my mum's there in the room next to me, and upstairs is Roses level if you need her at any point. Night Liam" I quickly gave him a hug before my brother stole him off of me and made my away across the landing. I turned and smiled as I shut the door silently.

I quickly wiped all my makeup off, and shoved on a pair of shorts and a vest and collapsed down onto my bed. I texted all the girls and Ryan saying thank you for coming to my meal, then quickly fell into a deep sleep. Not long passed and I heard my door open and close, I took no notice, it was probably Rose. After 30 very long seconds. I was joined in my bed by a very warm bodied person, it was Liam. I smiled to myself and snuggled into him.

"I needed you."