Go Run Or Go Hug?

Izzy POV

I wonder...why is he here?And why now? Out of all the years that I have seen him.

Why did he just now show up?

Ugh. I feel like I'm cursed when it comes to this kind of shit.

I see all of these people and they of course are from my past.

Like he was and his gang of people and now this other guy.

Ugh it's just terribly confusing.

Well my past is my past but it's catching up quickly. Even faster than I originally thoght that it would.

But I can't worry about that right now sort of. I have to get ready for my date with Justin Bieber.

I know I should be happy to go on a date with him.

But I am just worried that it might get interrupted.

I should probably take a shower now that I smell probably really badly. So now I am feeling a stare from someone.

You know that feeling of having someone watch you as you keep walking.

You feel like they are burning a hole in the back of your head. That is what I am feeling right now.

What can I do to stop it? Just keep walking or turn around and make a big scene about it?

*Looks At My Phone*

Holy shit I need to get ready in less than 5 minutes. How do I do that?

Ugh I need to stop arguing with myself and get ready.

*About Two Minutes Left*

Okay now I am dressed but should I leave my hair down and curly or up in a bun?

*Justin Shows Up Two Minutes Later*

Oh shit he's here?! Fuck it...I'll just leave it down. Okay I just need to relax. Why am I freaking out about this?

I shouldn't freak out he's just a guy like I said...Before I didn't even care if he likes me.

Now I'm freaking out about what I look like? This is just very odd for me.

*Justin Knocks On The Door And I Run Down Stairs And Opens The Door*

Me: Hey Justin

Justin: Hey....So are you ready?

Me: Yeah I think so.

Justin: You think so? Okay that works for me as long as it isn't no.

Me: Okay...So where are we going

Justin: That's for me to know and you to find out.

Me: What? That is so not fair...*Playfully Shoves Him*

Justin: *Softly Chuckles* Yeah it is fair. But unless you want me to ruin the surprise then...*Gets Cut Off*

Me: It's a surprise? Why didn't you say so? But umm...Can we leave to your car now?

Justin: Yeah sure I'll just wait for you down here

Me: Okay all I have to do is lock my door that's all...But do I have to wear a blindfold?

Justin: Do you want to wear one?

Me: No...I mean yes...I mean...*Stops Talking Then Looks Down After Locking My Door*