Suprises Always Come Around When Least Expected

Marcos P.O.V.

I swear I have never been this scared of a chick before. But honestly I was scared shitless....and I don't think that he will get that package any time soon. I swear she is sexy, hot, and dangerous all in one but damn.

I have never meet anyone like her. Seeing her reminds me of why I want to quite this buisness and do something with my life. I don't want to die doing this job that I love.

I don't want to move to a diffrent state or go to prison all because of one person. But I have two options either die because of this chick that wants me dead or go to hell. And my other option is going to jail. I just don't want to die at all as a matter of fact.

But there is something diffrent about her......like she wants to kill everybody that I work with and do drop offs with each client and all. But there is something else that goes much deeper.

Well she obviously doesn't like him.... It's just odd for a girl like her to do that period. No girl just ever wakes up and says to themselves "Huh I just feel like killing people today and threatening their lives." No girl does that?!

Izzy P.O.V.

Haha he had almost shitted his pants. That is right do not fucking mess with me when it comes down to buisness. I swear people well more like guys don't think that a girl like me is capable of doing shit like that. I swear they don't know what I can do. I can do things that no normal women or girl like me could ever do.

*20 MINUTES LATER BACK AT THE HOUSE*

Okay so time to see what this cheater of a husband is doing this time...

*TYPES IN A PASSCODE AND HACKS INTO THEIR COMPUTER AND THEN HACKS INTO HIS CELL PHONE CALLS*

UNKNOWN: Hey man whats up you sounded like in a eager tone what do you want to tell me?

MARCO: Hey bro okay I don't how to say it but man this chick she is super hot, sexy, and yet dangerous... And man she is hella pissed off at you and is probably going to come after you next get out man... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN BRO!!!

UNKNOWN: Whoa...Whoa...Whoa calm down and who is she and what did I do to her? I don't even know who you are talking about man....

MARCO: Just get out and move to a diffrent place bro....Please she will come after you and kill you and you are our best client ever. Don't go after her okay?

UNKNOWN: Alright man I'll go and move out of the state.

MARCO: Okay bro I'll talk to you after you have moved and everything okay?

UNKNOWN: Okay bye man...

*Hangs up the phone then sighs*

(Still Izzy's P.O.V.)

Oh god Marco you never learned the first time do you? Okay now where does this dirty bastarded live? Oh he is in so much trouble now....

*The Next Day*

Okay I think that it's time to see Marco before he dies.

*Writes Down Marco's Address And Arrives At His Place But Sits Down In a Swivle Chair And Turns Around So He Doesn't See Me*

(the picture is supposed to be Marco)

Oh my god a cliff hanger!!!! Remember there are suprises always come around when least expected and if you see me.....Well the last thing that you see......Is my face and a gun to your head.