No Rest

Izzy P.O.V.

I will not rest until I am out of his house. The thing that I noticed before I blacked out was this weird tattoo on his forearm. That was before someone stuck a needle in my neck. Then darkness consumed me. I then had woken back up in what looks like some kind of cell.

Oh god please no don't let me die in here. Then I heard Marco's voice from behind me. "Marco?" He had replied in a whisper "Yeah it's me...Um you saved my life and now I am going to return the favor and of course still be working for you." He was so calm about it I was a little freaked out to be completely honest with you. I don't know if I can calm down at this rate.

Calming down is the last thing that I am going to do but I had to stop freaking out and open the door some how and someway. I found this key when I had woken up. I had to do a double take on where I am and there was this key but someone came in and took it before I had the chance to do anything.

I don't think that getting dragged away from your house drugged then waking up in someones house that you know but who is trying to kill you....Yeah that isn't the thing that I wanted to do. But no someone just had to spill their guts and tell him where I am.

Marco whispered really low but low enough for me to hear him "Izzy please calm down...Please I am working on busting you out of here but you have to trust me on this one."

I stopped and took several long deep breathes then looked at him and whispered back, "Okay I am putting my trust in your hands don't let me down Marco."

My father told me the afternoon that I got back home from school and said to me.

"No matter what happens to me or your mother or brother and sisters. Just remember that we will always love you and in the hardest of times. Don't give up or quite. Just remember where you came from and who you are."

Remembering that quote had almost brought me to tears that was the last thing that he had said to me. The night that my family got killed by one man.

I got angry and didn't realize that my eyes dilated and they turned pitch black to the point of where you couldn't see my pupils and where I clinched my fists so much that my knuckles turned white.

I didn't want to stay in that one little small cramped space. So I made so much noise that one of his guys came downstairs and unlocked the door then I got up and tried to punch and slap and do everything in my power to get him off and away from me. He just ended up slapping me across the face.

Then the man himself walked in. He then proceeded to walk towards me and grabs me aggressively by my hair and and yelled loudly, "Who are you really?!" I looked at him and one of my contacts was gone and my eye showed its true color then he gasped and he showed his even darker side. Right as soon as he pulled his gun out police sirens went off.

Marco better hurry his ass up. But all I can really think about is me dying. I can't die today. Then there was a knock at his door and he still had the gun pointing towards me then walked outside and there wasn't actually police there it was just sound effects.

Then out of no where Marco finally appeared in the door and shot a guy. He was so shocked he didn't move then I took the guys gun and shot the man himself in the shoulder.

"RUN?!?!" I yelled at Marco to run out of the house and leave him there to bleed out then I closed the door and ran to my house. I darted inside and loaded myself with guns and I set booby traps in case he was to walk in. Then Marco asked, "Am I going to jail because I killed someone?"

I looked at him then said softly and calmly, "No." I walked away and got out my laptop then smirks and sends his wife a quick message saying.

"I know that you know who this is and trust me when I say this go by your husbands home and see if the door is unlocked okay?" I logged off then restarted my laptop and I saved all my files in a flash drive and hid it. What is going to happen now? You want to know my plan?

You decide on what is going to happen or I will keep on the edge of your seats and wait till I update next time...........