MatchDay

I'd awoken Saturday morning in aheap on my couch, with dozens of missed calls from teammates and Brad. My head was a mess; I must have fell asleep watching a movie or something, but I was gonna be late for kick-off. I ran to the bathroom to sort out my hair and get washed, jumped into my football kit and drove quickly to the game, probably disobeying the speed limit once or twice. I got there as quickly as I could but to my horror, 5 minutes had already passed and we were 2-0 down. I sheepishly walked over to Brad, who didn't even acknowledge me at all. I was just relieved he wasn't shouting at me, but a thought in the back of my mind was wondering how I'd be punished. Half-time came, and we were 3-0 down. Brad screamed at the team during the break, before lowering his voice considerably to talk to me.

"David, I want you on, and I want you to make a difference. If you don't then you'll be really fucking sorry."  We lost 5-0.

As I was the one who was late, and I was the one who failed to follow orders in the second half, the team chose me as someone to deflect the blame from thereselves. There was calls to kick me out and threats to hurt me, but to my surprise Brad just told the main instigators to 'shut the fuck up' and that was it. He could have kicked me off and he'd have gotten cheers for it, he probably would have kicked me off if it was purely for footballing reasons. But we both knew it wasn't just about the football anymore.

The team's spirits were too low to go drinking that night, so instead I found myself at home. I'd settled down to watch a movie when there was a knock at my door. It was Brad, and he promptly forced his way into my living room. I shut the door and remembered his rules, so I got undressed immediately and followed him in. He lit up a cigarette and began talking. "You know, if you weren't my little cock slut, you'd be off the team right now with two black eyes and a bust lip." I sensed a great deal of anger in his voice. "But I can't let that happen to my favourite little whore, so your punishment will be something different. You're going to be my pup for the night, so come on, all fours now!"

I obeyed master and got down on my hands and knees. he came over and took out a collar and a dog lead from the bag he was carrying, and fastened the collar tightly around my neck. He told me I was not to speak, walk normally or even sit on the couch. I had to sit like a dog beside master for around an hour, until finally he stood up, and motioned me to follow him. He opened my back door. "Go on, take a piss," he instructed. I looked at him with complete mercy in my eyes, trying to wordlessly beg him not to make me go outside like this. His response was a swift kick to my bare ass which forced me outside. I sat at the door for what felt like hours, before he told me I wasn't getting back inside until I'd had a piss like a dog. I apprehensively crawled along the grass and cocked my leg. I'd had a huge erection which made it diffcult to piss, this only prolonged the massive embarrassment and humiliation I was currently going through. Just as I was about finished, the old lady next door, Agnes, opened her back door. Her garden had a clear view of mine, so I immediately stood up and ran inside. I heard a gasp, she probably saw my ass, but that was better than her seeing me pissing in my garden with my leg cocked. Master through me back down on the floor once I'd got inside, and told me to get on my knees. He got out the dog lead and fiercely lashed my ass a number of times, sending tears down my cheeks and squeals emanating from my mouth. I took that as punishment for standing up, but it was probably worth it.

As I was curled up like a dog on my own living room floor, master started to get undressed. He didn't look at me, just stripped down to his boxers and continued watching the tele. I stared at master, under no denial that I wanted this man. I'm his slave, yet he hasn't let me suck his cock yet? Despite my lust, I was given no orders to advance, so I stayed how I was. I slept that night in the corner, smiling at how lucky I've become. That cock will be in me soon enough...