Realization

A couple of days had passed since my last one-to-one meeting with Brad. It was a Saturday, and we didn't have a game as we were in pre-season. I figured that I'd just have a lazy day; sit in my boxers and play video games, maybe watch some porn.

My day was going to plan up until around 2pm, when I felt myself getting slightly horny. I reached for my laptop and typed the name of a porn website in the address bar, before going and surfing the categories. I hovered over the usual ones; lesbian, teen and amateur, but I found myself drawn to another. You guessed it, gay.

I decided to click on it for curiousity's sake, and when I did I was welcomed by many more subcategories of gay porn, each with a thumbnail to show me what to expect. I spotted the 'bondage' category, and the thumbnail really turned me on. It was a young guy around my age on his knees with his hands tied behind his back, with a big cock inside of him. I stared for a few seconds before catching myself and exiting the website. There's no way I could enjoy that sort of thing, my brain just thinks I enjoy it because of my recent experience with Brad. That was a chore, not a pleasure. There's no way I could be gay?

I sat mulling that over for what felt like an age before my phone rang. Unknown Number. I answered, and was greeted by Brad. "Hey David mate," he sounded as if there was people with him, he wasn't in his 'master' frame of mind. "I've just been told to ring you and tell you to phone this number...0-7-7-5-4-5-1-2-3-7-7. Listen to the voicemail mate. See you at training Wednesday!"

I was confused. Why would someone pass a message on to him to tell me? We didn't share any mutual friends, but I decided to call it anyway. I let it ring and it went to voicemail. 'Well done for obeying you little slut' it was Brad. 'Come round my house now, the everythings been delivered. Remember the rules my boy.'

'My boy'. He'd called me worse names, but 'my boy' really hit me. The whole phonecall made me realize. I was his now, whether I liked it or not. And believe me, at the time, I didn't think I liked it. I thought I hated it. Was I really going to submit fully to this man just for a few games of football? I thought about packing it in; I was good enough to get my place in a team where I wasn't the manager's sex slave. I no longer had any guaranteed free time. I had to live with the knowledge of being another man's plaything. I had to be gay.

I thought to myself that I must have been overthinking things. That whole shoe-cleaning thing was probably just to test whether or not I was obedient. He'll probably have me clean his house in a maids outfit or something. Sure, this would still be pretty gay and I'd be living in shame, but there'd be no sexual contact. I decided to go round Brad's, running over the rules in my head whilst driving.