The Debut

Brad told me to undress myself and crawl over to him. I thought about what I was doing for a moment, and I caught a look of myself in his mirror. The sight of my naked, vulnerable body got me strangely aroused, as I got on my knees and crawled towards my new master. "Your first task, my little slut, will be clean my boots, so get to it and show me you deserve a place in the team." Somehow I knew he meant with my tongue, and I was initially disgusted by the idea. I lowered my head down to floor level and began to lick his shoes with as much passion I could muster. Brad would occasionally shout something at me, such as 'filthy faggot' or 'dirty slut'. These words only served to arouse me even more, and I didn't quite know why. After around 10 minutes of cleaning his boots, he told me to stop. I went to raise my head, but I was met with a sharp slap around the cheek, which made me retreat back onto all fours. "Did I ask you to do that? Little disobedient whore!" I whispered 'sorry' as quickly as I could, but I was met with another slap to the face. "Sorry what?" Master said. "Master," I replied, as tears streamed from my eyes because of the pain from the slaps. He got up from his chair and walked around me, surveying my every feature. I was still on all fours, with my virgin ass still sticking out in the air. He grabbed my ass cheeks with his huge palms and separated them, to get a good look at my boy hole. I believe in good grooming, so even though I didn't have to I always shaved my ass. Master let out an 'mmm' as he rubbed his finger up and down my ass crack, going very slowly over the hole. This got me hard as a rock, and Brad noticed. "Looks like a game of football isn't the only reason you're here."

Brad sat back down and ordered me to kneel in between his legs and rest my chin on his groin. I felt his cock stirring in his jeans, which aroused me more, but I was ordered to keep my hands behind my back and look him in the eyes at all times. Master then began to speak. "Okay slut, now that I've had a good look at you I've decided that you will indeed be doing this for a while. As such, I thought I'd go through the rules with you." His cock was now fully erect. "Rule One: You only speak when I give you permission, which will either be when I want to hear you say you want me or if I one day give you a choice of activity. Rule 2: Anytime you and I are alone you will strip naked, unless otherwise instructed. Rule 3: This is all about me. If you cum, you will be punished severely, either through tremendous humiliation or tremendous pain. Do you understand, slut?"

I nodded my head, fearing what would happen if I said yes. "Good," he said. "Okay slut, training is starting in two hours, so go home and get changed." I nodded again and started to get dressed. "Oh, I forgot," he said, "Take this money, and go online. I don't care where you order from, but I want you to get yourself a couple of nice buttplugs, a paddle, some handcuffs, a ball gag and a blindfold. Ship them to my 25 Ayre Street, and inform me when you get an e-mail saying they arrive." I nodded, and left.

My first training session went well, with me keeping up with the rest of the squad, and I got a couple of goals in the training match. Brad treat me just like everyone else, besides the couple of times I caught him staring at my topless body in the changing rooms. But, I was in the team, and I kept telling myself that I wasn't gay, I was being a 'slave' in the name of football. Besides, from what I'd experienced so far, it wasn't all that bad.