Chapter Two

Author's Note:

Picture of Diana on the side →

Chapter Two

"Hey," Viola said, her voice coming out smoothly. She always keeps herself composed, something I've always admired from her. Theo is humanly enough to not eye rape her. I mean come on, Viola is smokin'. But he is so shy, looking anywhere else but her.

Awww

"Hey Viola! Don't your classes end in like," Diana piped in, looking down on her Gucci watch, "half an hour?" she asked.

Viola glanced at Theo and did a double take. Then she looked at Diana.

"I ditched. I ditched cause I missed you," she said, hugging Diana.

Diana raised her eyebrows at the now giggling Viola.

"We just met at the party, dude."

Viola rolled her eyes at Diana. "Whatever. I still miss you anyway," she said hugging Diana again before pulling away and saying, "no homo." Everyone laughed at the scene happening in front of them.

"Wow. I feel so missed," Note the sarcasm.

Then suddenly Luke's arms snaked around my waist, hugging me from behind and rested his chin on top of my head. "I missed you at lunch."

"I didn't," I said, still in his embrace. Then Viola turned to us.

"Noelle, you grew an inch taller since the last time I saw you," she said, looking amused. Luke let go of me and I gave her the bored look.

"Is that how you greet your amazing best friend?"

"Sure it is. It can be," she said, ruffling my hair.

"Arff arff," I mimicked a dog's bark. Then the guys erupted in laughter.

"We should get going, stuff to do for project," Theo voiced out of the blue. Viola gave me that "who's-that-cutie" look.

And that was when 'Cupid' became my side job.

"Theo. How rude of me, sorry. Theo this is Viola, my best friend. Viola this is Theo, my friend and co captain of the basketball team."

She looked pretty impressed. No scratch that. She totally is. The way her eyes are gazing at him. And then a miraculous thing happened. He looked at her and extended his hand out.

"Nice meeting ya," he said.

Viola shook herself out of her dream land and cleared her throat.

"You too," she said, not returning a hand.

Hmm. Playing hard to get? Atta girl!

He let down his hand and scratched the back of his neck. Liam coughed, trying to hide his laugh, earning a nudge on his side by Diana.

"Anyways, my other reason is because I was thinking if you guys wanna hang in the new café downtown. My treat."

We all agreed and headed downtown with our own cars - except me, of course.

We went in Laura's Café and settled down in the biggest booth at the corner while Luke and Viola took the orders.

"So, is she your best friend or something?" Theo asked, looking between Diana and I.

"Yeah," we both said simultaneously.

"She's gorgeous," he said, looking at her as she pays for the orders.

"Oooh. I think someone's gonna be whipped soon," Liam said in a teasing tone.

"Just because you're whipped doesn't mean I will follow your suite." Liam and Diana both blushed at his comment.