Taking down Albus part 1

I pace in the parlor of Gaunt Manor, where I'm planning Albus' demise with Tom, dad and uncle Lucius. I tense up when I feel somebody's arms wrap around me from behind but I relax when Tom hisses comforting words in my ear.
"Lilly, everything will be ok. We'll get him. He'll pay for hurting you and your family. I talked to minister Fudge and he said that once we have enough evidence against him he'll have Albus arrested and put in Azkaban to await trial. Then, once we have more, extremely incriminating evidence he won't even need to conduct a trial, he can just give him The Kiss and have him thrown in Azkaban for the rest of his life. You're safe. I know you miss your parents but you're safe. Your father, uncle and I will make sure he can never hurt you again," He says. I nod and turn to him, resting my forehead on his chest over his heart. He wraps his arms around me and sways back and forth to calm me down. Just then Bellatrix, Regulus, Sirius, Remus, James, and Lily walk in and sit down, shooting Dad and Uncle Lucius confused looks.
"We were planning Albus' demise and she was pacing. Tom's trying to calm her down because she was getting worked up and she shouldn't be getting worked up while she's still so fragile," Dad tells them, forgetting that they don't know.
"Cub?" Sirius and Remus ask me. I pull away from Tom, run out of the house, my robes billowing out behind me, and apparate to the one other place I feel safe, other than dad's quarters which is Grimmauld place, to the tune of 'If I Lose Myself' by One Republic. Dad follows me, knowing that the one person I want to come after me can't get in because of Dumbledore. I hate Dumbledore right now. I hide in one of the rooms in the basement which also serves as my music room and that I use frequently whenever I'm there. I play 'A Thousand Years', by Christina Perri, on my piano and sing along. Once I'm done that I turn on the radio and dance to my heart's content to 'Not Meant To Be' by Theory of a Deadman which is one of my favorite songs. It also describes my life. Some Things are just not meant to be which is what I think of my relationship with Tom. I know we're mate's and that any creature, myself, for example, can die without its mate but maybe, and I hate to say this because I hate him, maybe Dumbledore was right in keeping Tom and I apart. I shake off that thought. No, I'm going to kill Dumbledore if it's the last thing I do. I continue dancing and sing along, hoping that the magic, magic made by my singing, will wrap me in comfort and make me forget my worries even if it is just for a small amount of time. Dad finds me in the music room and watches in awe as I gracefully dance to the song and listens as my beautiful voice fills the room. He waits until I'm done then pushes through the lingering magic and turns the radio off before wrapping me in his arms. I snuggle deeper into him and sob.
"Tom's very worried, Lilly. You should go back to the manor and explain to him and the others what happened but first, you should tell the others what happened," He says. I nod and calm down. I walk out of the house, step out from behind the wards and apparate back into the parlor of Gaunt Manor which is something only Tom and I have the ability to do. The others only make it to the apparition point which is the driveway in front of the gates. I stumble into Tom's arms and we wait until dad gets back then I tell the others what happened to me then explain to Tom and the others why I ran out of the manor and apparated to Grimmauld place. Once that's done we really begin planning retribution against Albus, who has wronged us all.
"I know where Izzy and Luca are or, more precisely, who they are. Both have no clue what their creatures are but they know who they are and have thrown up really strong glamors so that Albus doesn't suspect anything. Izzy was Hermione Granger a 'muggle-born' and Luca was Neville Longbottom who's 'parents' were tortured to insanity by dear aunt Bella," I say. Both sets of parents are so happy that their kids are alive but wonder how we're going to get them back. I see the wheels in their heads turning. I smirk, looking just like both my father's in that moment. Everybody except my dad, uncle and mate get scared because in that moment I look like my father's with the smirk and characteristics but I also look deadly, just like my mate. The three of them smirk.
"What do you have planned, beloved?" Tom asks. I drop the glamor and change into black, skinny leather pants, a black corset top and black, knee high, high heeled boots with a flick of my wand.
"Time to show Albus who we really are. Izzy and Luca are Gryffindor's so it will be exceptionally easy to get to them. Once I tell them the plan we can storm into the Great Hall looking deadly and show him that we aren't to be fucked with. We'll dress in pretty much the same outfits and Izzy will shadow walk up behind him then make herself visible, Luca will swing down from the ceiling and I'll firewalk in. He won't know what hit him. The only one on the staff that will be clued in is dad. I also have a spell that will project our memories, from a young age until now, onto the doors of the Great Hall once they're closed behind us. Izzy will go first then Luca and I'll go last. Tom, I need you and uncle Lucius to explain to Cornelius and ask him for help in finding any other pureblood children that Albus placed with people who weren't their rightful family's," I say, flooing back to Hogwarts and sneaking into the Gryffindor common room. I grab Izzy and Luca and we sneak to the room of requirement. They drop the glamors and I tell them our plan. They smile.
"As soon as we shock them speechless we'll apparate to Gaunt Manor, where your family's and my mate are, and dad will be right behind us," I explain. Luca goes into the Great Hall, climbs up to the ceiling and makes himself invisible. Izzy and I make ourselves invisible and hide until the others are already in the hall for dinner. Once the others are in the hall Izzy shadow walks up to the head table and stands behind Albus, Luca swings down to the floor and we show ourselves at the exact same time. We stand so that we're in front of the Head Table and staring out over the great hall and I loudly clear my throat. Everybody looks at us and Albus pales while everybody's confused.
"I'm sure you're all wondering who we are so I'll tell you. My biological name is Elizabeth Severina Malfoy but my adopted name is Lillianna Nicole Snape. My biological parents were Minerva McGonagall and William Malfoy but my adopted dad is Severus Snape. I was taken from my parents a month after I was born and never saw my dad again. I managed to reunite with my mother only to have her be murdered by this lying bastard. Next to me, in the middle, is Isabella Marie Black, biological daughter of Bellatrix and Regulus Black. Her adopted name is Hermione Granger, the school bookworm, and genius. Her parents are muggles, dentists, named Hannah and Andrew Granger. On the end is Luca Star Black, biological son of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin-Black. His adopted name is Neville Longbottom and his adopted parents, Frank and Alice Longbottom, are residing in the mental wing of St. Mungo's after being cursed with the Cruciatus curse, to the point of insanity, supposedly by my godmother, Bellatrix Black. It's really all thanks to this manipulative, lying bastard." I say, showing the whole hall Izzy's memories from a young age until now, then Luca's then mine. They are furious and all of the teachers point their wands at Albus shortly before Cornelius storms in with a team of Aurors, among them my best friend's Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody and Nymphadora Tonks. Aurors handcuff Albus and apparate him to Azkaban while I apparate Mad-Eye, Tonks, Luca, Izzy and I into the parlor of the manor. Dad follows behind us, in smoke form which is something he mastered when he came to the dark side, and lands in the driveway. He raises his wand and walks right through the wrought iron gate which has turned to a smokey substance. Once he's through it turns back into solid iron and he stalks up to the house and inside. He finds the parlor and sits in his seat while Izzy and Luca reunite with their parents. I just get up off of Tom's lap, walk outside to the woods, walk through them to the stream that I know is here, sit down next to it and practice my magic, verbal, non verbal and Parsel. Dad and Tom leave the others to hear the horror stories from their kids and come find me. They run into Nigini along the way.
"Nigini, have you seen Lilly?" Tom asks.
"By the stream in the woods, practicing. She walked out of here a bit ago looking upset about something. I would have asked but I figured it wasn't my place. You need to fix the young Snape, master. If you try to do anything while she's still so broken it will just break her further and she'll shut down completely. Trust me, I know. I saw it with young Isabella when she was six or seven. She completely shut down. Wouldn't talk to anyone, wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep and eventually, Bellatrix and Regulus had to call Poppy and Zaphrina to see her because they were worried about her health," She says. They nod.
"Thank you Nigini," Dad hisses. Nigini nods.
"No problem master Snape. Fix young Lilly. I don't like to see her in so much pain," She says. Dad nods.
"We will Nigini. If we ever have to go anywhere and the others aren't around would you watch her and make sure she eats and everything. She's too skinny as it is," Tom says. She nods and slithers away while they follow her directions to where I am. They find me laying on the bank of the stream, staring at the sky and watching my Patronus dance around the sky in an aurora of other animals. They sit down next to me and Tom goes to pull me into his arms. I sit up, get up, run back to the house, go in, go up to my room and lock myself in it. It's winter break so I have Dobby bring Izzy, Luca, and I's trunks. Dobby pops into my room with my trunk and I thank him. I go into my trunk, grab a long sleeve knee length silver sweater, black leggings, socks and my boots then go shower. I scrub my skin until it's red and raw then get out, dry myself off, dress, put my hair in a high ponytail and sit in the corner with a pile of newspapers dating back to the day this whole mess started. The most recent one is that Albus walked because they 'didn't have enough incriminating evidence to put him away for good so they just stripped him of his titles and made Kingsley headmaster'. Dad and Tom come back and look for me. Mooney points up to my room and they both sigh. They both come up and Tom knocks on the door.
"Lilly? Baby girl, can we come in?" He asks. I sigh and open the door just wide enough for them to slip in. Once they're in I close and ward the door again it.
"Lilly?" Dad asks, concerned. I get up and sit cross-legged on my bed, pointing to the pile of newspapers in the corner. They look through the pile and find the one that's scaring me the most. They read the headline then read the article and sigh.
"We're almost there kiddo. Just a little more work to do then he'll never be able to hurt us again," Dad says. I nod.
"I know. I just wish it was over already. I don't know how much more I can take of him thinking that just because I'm a tiny bit vulnerable he can try to control me," I say. Just then I feel a really familiar presence walk through the wards and the locket, that dad gave me before he died, heats up. I gasp and grab it. I get up, take down the wards, open the door, run downstairs and standing in the parlor is someone I never thought I'd see again because I thought he was dead.
"Father!" I yell, launching myself across the room at him. He catches me and spins me around, laughing. Dad and Tom run downstairs. I smile.
"I have both of my dad's now," I say. Father looks confused.
"Dad adopted me after my manipulative bastard of a headmaster killed mom. Want to come with me to school after break and take over the Transfiguration position? Kingsley is headmaster now because Albus got stripped of his titles but they couldn't give him The Kiss because they didn't have enough incriminating evidence against him so he's free for now but he knows that Izzy, Luca and I are back and that we're not to be fucked with. He also knows that we will gather the evidence needed to have The Kiss administered and him thrown in Azkaban for the rest of his life," I say. Father nods.
"I'll do that. Do I want to know why Tom looks ready to grab you from me?" He asks, setting me down.
"He's my dominant vampire mate. After I told him what happened with my step parents after you 'died' and mom left he's been more protective of me," I say. Just then I witness Mooney and Padfoot kiss.
"Yuck!" I say. Mad-Eye laughs.
"You have the characteristics of your father's and the deadliness  of your mate but you're innocent when it comes to love." He says.
"I'm far from innocent in every form and definition of the word," I say. It takes it a while to sink in but when it does dad, father, Tom, Mooney, Padfoot, Bella, Regulus, Izzy, Luca, uncle Lucius and Fenrir growl.
"Shit!" I say, running out of the house and into the woods to the song 'You Found Me' by The Fray. 'Probably should have told them that part but I don't want to make a big deal out of it and I don't want to be fussed over'. I think to myself as I run. I run to the clearing I found while exploring when I came here earlier this year for Thanksgiving break, collapse on my knees and put my face in my hands then burst into tears. I stay there until it gets dark, sobbing. When I'm not back by dark Tom sends the others out in pairs to search for me while he sits in his chair wondering why he didn't think of that possibility earlier when he noticed how skittish I was around people and how I only let certain people touch me. Dad and father find me and dad carries me to him while father sits down on the floor by the front left-hand corner of the chair so that I know he's still there. The others get back and sit down in their seats then Tom gives me a pointed look that clearly says 'explain' so I do. With tears streaming down my face I explain what my stepfather did to me. Once I'm done I pull away from dad, get up, go out to the garden, sit on the bench, stare at the sky and wonder if mom and aunt Narcissa are watching right now. I lay on my back on the stone bench with one foot on the bench, my knee pointing towards the sky, and my other foot on the ground, close my eyes and rub my stomach, wishing I wasn't scared to mate with Tom and have a kid. A week later we mate, me initiating the mating process, and I wake up the next day feeling fine. Well, I'm fine until I smell breakfast but I just get up, shower, dress and go read in the library. Tom wakes up after me, showers, dresses and comes down to breakfast, expecting to see me sitting in my normal seat next to his. He frowns when he doesn't see me there and he looks through the entire manor for me. He finds me in the library, reading one of the books on writing in Parseltongue and taking notes.
"You coming to breakfast Lilly?" He asks. I shake my head and continue writing. He sits on the couch next to me, wraps his arm around me and rubs my side. I lean against him and sigh in contentment.
"No, lately food has been making me feel like I want to throw up," I say, standing up and stretching my back and arms. I drop my quill and double over in pain.
"Lilly?" He asks, concerned. I just take deep breaths and fall to my knees.
"Get father!" I say, continuing to take deep breaths. He races to get father and they race back with dad in tow. Dad stops dead when he sees me kneeling on the floor clutching my stomach but father knows what to do and immediately gets to work.
"Get her on the couch!" He orders Tom. Tom lifts me up and lays me on the couch and backs up. Father runs a diagnostic and finally figures out what's going on.
"Back up, both of you. She's going through her transformation for the first time and the first time is always the most painful. I know from experience." He says. I finish and it turns out I'm a Veela. No wonder I'm mated to a vampire.