Dad finds out just how far the abuse went & I'm half Animagus, half Veela.

I wake up at midnight again and get dressed in dark blue skinny jeans, a black tank top and a short-sleeved black, green, purple and pink shirt then put on long socks and my cowgirl boots, having already showered, grab my bag, grab four coffee milks from our fridge, grab a quart bag of candy from our stash then go sit by the black lake. Dad gets up and isn't surprised to find me gone. Later in the day, during potions, he notices that I'm extremely tired and the glamor I have on is wavering and looks like it will drop soon. He reinforces the glamor so that people can't see what I went through if the glamor were to fall during class.
" Ms. Snape, May I see you after class?" He asks, concerned. I nod.
"Of course professor," I say, finishing up my potion then turning to the book to start on the essay. Class finishes a few minutes later and I stay behind. Dad takes off the glamor and growls. I think he's mad at me so I turn into my black wolf pup and bolt towards the headmaster's office, forgetting for a second that I can't talk in my animagus form and that dad can still get to me up here. I shift back, speak the password, bolt up the staircase and into his office then hide in the dark corner.
"Lilly? What are you doing up here?" Dumbledore asks, looking to where I'm hiding when he hears the door slam.
"Dad found out just how far the abuse went when he dropped the glamor after class and he growled. I don't want to deal with that and the consequences that may follow because Sam used to growl, when he was mad at me, right before he would beat me. I'm scared," I say. Just then we hear the whirring of the staircase and I pale.
"I'm sure it won't be that bad," Dumbledore says. I shrug.
"Albus, have you seen Lilly? I took off her glamor after class and she freaked out when I growled. I have no clue why though and I can't find her. I'm worried," Dad says. Dumbledore points to the corner that I'm in and I scowl.
"Thanks a lot, Dumbledore," I say. I follow dad down to our quarters and sit on the couch next to him.
"Why did you run, Lilly? Did I do something that scared you?" He asks, concerned. I stay silent for a bit, biting my lip, then he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer, and that's when I break down.
"Sam used to growl at me before he beat me. Those beatings were particularly bad so when you growled it brought up a really bad memory for me," He sighs sadly.
"Oh, baby girl. I wish you'd told me sooner. Do you feel comfortable with going to Poppy to have her check them and make sure they're not infected? I'll be down there shortly, I want to give Albus a piece of my mind for putting you in a place where you weren't supposed to go," Dad says. I nod.
"See you down there," I say, putting my earbuds in and playing 'New Divide' by Linkin Park on the way down there. I run through the halls, managing to avoid Lockhart only to trip on my own feet and run into Kingsley, who steadies me.
"Where are you going when you're supposed to be in my class, little one?" He asks.
"Hospital wing. I need to talk to Poppy about something and dad's going to meet me down there when he's done chewing out the headmaster for putting me with abusive people when I should have gone to him," I say, quickly covering my mouth and running for the Hospital Wing to get away from him, realizing that I just let my secret slip to one of the five people that I know that has pull with the minister of magic. The other four are Dumbledore, uncle Lucius, Tonks, and Remus. I hear footsteps behind me and run faster. I bolt into the hospital wing, bolt into the seclusion room by Poppy's office, slam the door and lock it behind me. I go into the bathroom, shut the door behind me, lock the door and sit on the toilet cover, my head in my hands, crying. Poppy comes in, shuts and locks the doors behind her and kneels beside me.

"Lilly? Are you ok?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Too many people, that I didn't tell, are going to find out what went on in that house on Spinners End in England. My godparents, on my biological father's side, Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin don't know, Dumbledore doesn't know the extent of it, Uncle Lucius doesn't know and my godfather on my biological mother's side, Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge, doesn't know. I was going to wait until I got settled into my new life before I told them but I was going to tell them via letter because I don't want to see their reactions. Cornelius' face is probably going to turn bright red and he's probably going to yell, Remus is probably going to end up shifting, Tonks is going to morph into a wolf, Dumbledore's going to fly off the handle, Lucius is going to freak and Cornelius is going to lose it. Dad's already probably going off on Dumbledore for putting me with those stupid people," I explain, taking off the glamor to show her. She gasps.