Epilogue

"To unpathed waters, undreamed shores."

-William Shakesphere

Four years later...

Sitting in a coffee shop, a twenty one year old Theo nursed his coffee slowly. The hot liquid burned his tongue, leaving behind a bitter, coppery tang. His eyes shifted to the door every so often, adjusting his shirt collar nervously. Where was he? He let out a long sigh, staring down into his coffee in disappointment. He flicked his tail, taking another long sip.

"Miss me?" A voice asked as someone slid into the chair on the opposite side of the table. 

"Jacques!" Theo's head popped up happily at the other male's voice. Jacques had been accepted into a University, and was working hard on finishing college. Theo was going to community college, getting by with top notch grades. They only saw each other on weekends. Though they didn't see each other for five days, it still seemed like an eternity. 

The blonde smiled across the table at him, eyes shining. "We have two whole days to ourselves." He grabbed Theo's hand across the table. Theo squeezed it, smiling in return. They got up to leave the coffee shop, hand in hand. Jacques leaned down and gave Theo a chaste kiss, proud to call this man his fiance.