circles

~Anrea's POV~

"I think she is in there." Myles pointed to the girl’s bathroom.

"I'll go see what I can do." I wisperd halfheartedly.

I entered with caution. Veronica was in the stall farthest from the door.

"Veronica are you ok?"

"Go away Andrea!" Her voice cracked. She was still crying.

"Momo I..."

"Just go Andrea."

"No."

"What?"

"No veronica, your hurt. I want to help, to be a good friend!"

"Andrea..."

"Don't. I Don't want you to feel bad, Myles would kill me." She giggled slightly at this.

"He is protective. Isn't he?"

"He acts so brotherly toward you. I wish my brother were like him."

The lock clicked open. She walked out slowly. Her eyes were red and puffy. It was a shame because normally she was so beautiful. Chocolate colored hair that reached her mid back. Skin a soft, pale white. Her hazel eyes were tinted red and threatened to flow with tears.

Guilt shot through me. Why couldn’t I have been like Myles and defended her? She looked so broken.

I extended my arms for a hug she clearly needed.

"Thanks. You’re a great friend Andrea."

"Anything for you."

~Myles POV~

I have no idea what’s going on in there.

The sobbing has stopped and has reduced to quiet sniffles, but out here it feels like I can’t do anything.

Veronica is like a sister to me and right now I feel like a horrible brother.

Thinking hard I pull out my I-pod and rested my head on the wall hoping for them to come out soon.

I pull out my headphones pop them in.

I scrolled down to my sad playlist. I was not in a very happy mood at the moment.

I couldent pick a song so I just set it to shuffle.

Same mistakes by one direction started playing and being the directioner veronica made me to be I couldn’t help but to softly sing along.

                                "Circles, we're going in circles

                                        Dizzys all it makes us

                                    We know where it takes us

                                           We've been before

                                  Closer, maybe looking closer

                                     There's more to discover 

               Find out what went rong without blaming eachother"

The girls could probly hear me in the bathroom. But they have herd me sing before so don’t really care. 

                                    "Think that we got more time

                                       When we're falling behind