ink

(a/n) This is my first watt-pad story, flames welcome. This as made possible by my editor CourtneyCAxline. Her stories are amaZayn go check them out. And i'll wright as often but my editor has last say on if your ready to see them or not. And don't yell at her to edit she has a life!  

“Momo, stop! You’re going to give yourself ink poisoning.” I joked.

“I cant help it. You know that Myles.” she giggled.

“Veronica, Myles, do you have something to share with the class?” Mr. Jackson asked.

“No Mr. Jackson.” We said in unison.

“Then would you care to explain why you were righting on you arm.” Now we were stuck. She had no idea what to say next. “Veronica, I want you to step up to the front of the class and read aloud what you wrote on your arm.”

“But Mr. Jackson!” she protested.

“No buts young lady. Now!” He truly was the meanest teacher the world had to offer. Reluctantly she shuffled to the front of the room.

Slowly, in a voice barley above a whisper, she read “‘One Direction is my life’, ‘Harry Styles is sexy’”. Tears were forming in her eyes and people were laughing at her, even Mr. Jackson. Right now, I think Andrea and I are the only ones quiet. Veronica snapped. She ran out of the room, tears streaming down her face. I grabbed Andrea to go catch her but not without Mr. Jackson opening his mouth.

“Myles! Step through that door and you will get detention for a week, you to Andrea!”

“You’re a horrid person! Veronica is a fragile girl, you have no idea what she is going through! And you go and humiliate her to the whole class. And you know what the worst part is? You laughed like the rest of them! You’re suppose to set an example for these kids!” The whole room was quiet now. “So if you don't understand by now you’re all terrible people and when she returns, if she returns you will treat her respect.” My last words were said through grit teeth. Before pushing through the door I ran back to get our stuff. I had a feeling we weren’t coming back to class soon anyway.

“Myles, you do know we probably landed our selves in months on detention right?” Andrea said.

“I don't give a damn right now Andrea! I know you saw her face and how hurt she is! There is no telling what she will do.” I heard a sob from the girls’ bathroom. “Andrea, I think she's in there.”

(a/n) this was short its just the first chapter and i promise on Louis' carrots, just so you know i'm cereal, this will be me shortest one.