2.0

I was sitting on the sofa trying to reach Luke but no answer maybe he needed space and I would try again in the moring. Dad came around the corner and I stood up.

"Dad I'm" I tried to finish but he stopped me.

"I don't want to hear it; you and Luke are finish and that's it"! Dad said yelling.

"No were not; Luke didn't mean it dad and you need to stop being so stubborn" I said.

"He's bad news" Dad said

"How? Did you not hear what he was saying all night"? I asked

"I don't care because Luke is just some summer fling you will forget about in a couple of years"! He yelled.

"You know you can't keep me behind locked doors everytime I have a guy in my life; someday I will be married and have kids so what are you going to do then"? I asked.

"Enough I'll speak to you in the morning"! Dad said walking upstairs. I didn't want this to be the end of Luke and I. But as much as I hated dad right now what if he had a point about this just being a summer fling?

One week later

Luke still hasn't called me back or texted me since the event that happened last week. Dad and I weren't speaking to each other and I thought it would be best that we didn't. I needed to get out of the house so I went to the one place that I knew was relaxing and quiet.

I sat on top of the hill looking out to the ocean seeing how beautiful it was, listening to music while reading my book I was relaxed and forgetting about all the drama at home while I had my head in one of my books.

"Mia" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up seeing Luke standing there with a surfboard in one hand and was wet from surfing.

"Luke" I said putting my book down and standing up giving him a hug. "Why didn't you return my calls and my text; I've been worried sick about you" I said.

"I know and I'm really sorry but I just needed time to think and I felt awful that you were going to break up with me" Luke said looking away from me.

"Luke I was never going to break up with you; how could I after all those wonderful things you mentioned to my mother and father last week" I said holding hands with him. "I've missed you" I said.

"I've missed you too" Luke said "So I was wondering also are you still camping with us"? He asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said leaning in giving him a kiss.

"Now are you wearing swimmers under those clothes because I still have a lot of surfing tips to show you" Luke said.

"Let's do it" I said packing my things up and heading down towards the pier. Everything was back to normal and by normal I meant Luke and I were still together but sadly my father and I were still not speaking to each other.