2.7

Few days later the group all planned to head to the beach at our old spot but one problem came about. I got sick.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay being alone for a bit" Mum said

"Yes plus knowing Luke he may come around since I'm not with the group today" I said.

"Okay, well there's ice cream and plenty of dvd's downstairs" Mum said smiling at me. "But please do rest"

"I will thank you mum, have a nice day with dad" I said smiling. Mum left the room shutting the door behind her. I got up straight away after hearing the car leaving and ran downstairs with a blanket and pillow to watch movies all day. I was in the middle of watching Dear John when there was a knock on the door, I walked over to open it seeing Luke standing there with pizza and flowers.

"Doctor Hemmings reporting for cuddles" He said

"Aw you're too cute" I said giving him a hug.

"I didn't want my girl being alone on a sick day" He said walking inside. I sat back down on the sofa and Luke rolled he's eyes "Watching a Channing Tatum movie, I don't get why you girls find him attractive" Luke said sitting next to me.

"Oh come on look at him; he's adorable" I said smiling at the TV

"Not as cute as me" Luke said. I looked at him and padded him on the leg.

"Yeah whatever you say baby" I said laughing at him.

"That's just rude" Luke said

"Aw you know I love you" I said wrapping my arms around him giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

"I know, I love you too" Luke said smiling at me.

"Look I've been thinking lately since I'm leaving in a month and we were going to do long distance, well maybe we won't have too anymore" I said but Luke looked confused.

"Why? What's happened"? He asked.

"I've decided instead of going to London University I could move here and study at one of the university here" I said smiling but Luke shook he's head.

"Look Mia, I love you and you know how much I do but since I met you I know you want to go to London and the only reason you want to stay is because your afraid of us" Luke said.

"But maybe I changed my mind" I said putting the TV on the mute turning to him.

"Listen to me I'm just a silly boy who has dreams of he's band, your dreams are to become a writer and get into London University; don't let me get in your way of making your dreams a reality. I love you so much and I want my girl to be a successful person in what she wants to do in life and I'm not going to get in the way of that" Luke said. "We are going to make the best of this month Mia and when you leave I'm going to make such an effort to keep you as my girl"

"Really"? I said smiling.

"Really" Luke said leaning in giving me a kiss. I pulled away and smirked.

"Now you're going to get sick" I said laughing.

"I don't care it's worth it" He said leaning in kissing me again.

"Get you're hands of my daughter" I heard my dad's voice fill the room in anger. Luke quickly pulled away, I turned around seeing my dad with anger on he's face and mum behind him shaking her head at dad.

"Dad" I said standing up with Luke beside me.

"Get him out of my house" Dad said with anger, Luke grabbed he's things giving me a quick kiss on the cheek an walking past mum and dad.

"Greg there was no need for that" Mum said walking beside him but Dad ignored mum only having eyes on me and walking towards me.

"Are you trying to ruin my life"? I asked.

"I'am doing what's best and what best is for you to stay away from that boy for the rest of the summer" Dad yelled in my face.

"No you're not, you never do the right thing dad it's like you want me to end up alone"! I said yelling back.

"Go to your room and don't come stay downstairs until I say" Dad said.

"I would love too"! I yelled back running upstairs towards my room slamming the door behind me.

Greg

I watched my daughter running up those stairs hearing her cry but I knew what I was doing was the right thing.

"Are you insane?! Greg are you not seeing how happy are daughter is ever since she made friends here and met Luke"? Ella asked.

"I don't care, What's going to happen when we leave? There not going to keep in touch with her I know for a fact and once she leaves for London Luke is going to break up with her" I said

"She doesn't want to go to London anymore, she wants to stay here" Ella said but soon knew she shouldn't of said anything.

"She what"?! I said

"Nothing don't worry Greg, but you need to butt out of this girls love life and let her learn from these things because soon she will be married and won't know what to do" Ella said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I quickly walked to my office hopping on the phone with a friend that can help me out.