3: A Strong Grip On Reality

I couldn't find it in me to hold an appropriate form.

So I didn't. Climbing out of my car I made my way up the marble porch stairs and to the stainless steel door, imputing the code and setting down the car keys in the white bowl that decorated the long glass table on the side entrance. Walking down the hall I heard the door automatically begin to shut itself and then lock.

White polished walls, a sanded down wooden floor and a high ceiling made the entrance of the door way as I walked down the entrance, coming to an end at the three steps that would take me to the grand living room area. I stared ahead with a blank expression, halting all of my senses for my own sanity.

"-only time that I'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me-"

Music blasted from all sides of the room, the vibrations easily seen and felt though the floor as the dimmed lights slowly changed from red to purple and then faded in repetition, casting the elegantly decorated white and black themed room in a nefarious tone. Shoes and accessories were sprawled carelessly on the thick black fur carpet were a firmly shaped girl danced in her undergarments, the glass table pushed far back from the large silver couch.

A couch which hosted a party of two females. One such female, my sister.

A pale female was thrown along the length of the couch, her head thrown back in undoubtably pleasure. Her hands, pinned down by one dark hand in a grip which she did not know was truly unbreakable, the other dark hand unquestionably below waist line. A dark slender body pinned the female underneath her. Covered from head to toe in black leather my sisters long dark braids fell from her back and curtained the expression of the girl for a moment. A second later the sound of pure unadulterated sex sounded through the room. A provocative laugh filled the air next.

"Good girl." She hissed out sweetly. Then my sister lifted her head and turned to look at me.

Eyes darker than the deepest abyss met my golden ones. Skin smoother then silk and yet a shade darker than night made the long-shaped features on her face fascinatingly sharp and cruel. Dark lips that always seems to taunt men were turned up in a smile that would have chilled any other being, a long nose turned up in confidence, thick lashes that casted impossible shadows over thin eyes that looked beyond what man understood or what woman could reject.

"Viper." I hissed out in a sigh.

"You know that height is not normal for humans. Do you truly care so little for blending in brother?" Her voice, the opposite of what was usually considered the perfect pitch was deep and quick to carry through out whatever room she was in.

"Viper." I repeated calmly. She groaned and detangled her self from the limp girl on the couch. Her slim and tall figure past what could be considered normal as well.

Yet she nags at me.

"You weren't suppose to be back untill the afternoon." She hissed out annoyed, reaching for a control out of her back pocket and lowering the music to a barely bearable volume, the dancing girl turned to face me and fainted. My expression didn't change.

"It is noon." She halted and then grinned mischievously at me.

"Whoops. And before you ask, yes, I double checked all of the hotels or resting homes near by the theater. I waited all night and like every single time I've waited for her to come back, she never does." Vipers expression turned from playful to semi-cautious.

I stared at her before nodding. It wasn't surprising. The glimpses of Mykela weren't direct and while helped me narrow down her location, always seemed to come far to late. It didn't help that I never knew what her scent was to begin with, as years passed her scent morphed. The only way either Viper or I could find her was to see her. We both knew what she would look like.