SHOUT OUTS

Hello, I know you guys was expecting another chapter but I thought should take sometime to give a shout to some of my favorite authors.

First I would like to thank xXPastelDezignsxX for creating my cover ❤

The first book I'll give a shout out to is His Baby by Pop_Off

The moment I read the book I fell in love with the character.The way she writes will have you at the edge of your seat or bed if your laying down.  This book will take you on an emotional roller coaster ride. You'll laugh, smile, be mad its almost like whatever the character feels you feel. If you like baby daddy's, drama with a touch of comedy, action, independent black women, and sexy dominant men. This is the book you wanna read.

Next is a book called His One and Only Queen by rachaelnicolegrier

Again, I fell in love with the character. Working hard to make a better life for herself is hard to do. Especially if you live in the hood but being the independent woman that she is she finds a way.  So, if you like a girl who's sweet but sassy, drama, sexy guys, budding romance, and mafia's. Then this is the book for you.

Actually just read them both cause they're really good. Also for those who are waiting for the next chapter I got y'all. I'll try update by Friday if I don't then I owe y'all. Thanks for being so patient.

Love y'all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤