15 ║ Late Night Games

July 27th

When Zayn had texted Louis about the party the day before, Louis was home, sitting on his bed with his sister and helping her with some summer English work she couldn't manage to finish on her own. Zayn had insisted on the fact that if Louis wanted, he could bring Harry and they would be happy to get to know him. It wasn't really a party actually, it was probably more of a sleepover than anything else. Less than 10 people drinking a bit, playing board games. They had done them quite a few times, of course, they were still partying but those were the opportunity to be just between friends, chatting and having a nice time together. So here they were, sitting on the floor of Zayn's new apartment he was sharing with his sister and a co-worker, both absent, and playing some board games that started annoying the girls, Sophia and Gigi. They couldn't stop sighing loudly, trying to show their disappointment and most of the boys were ignoring them, as for Harry, he was trying not to laugh.

"Couldn't we play something funnier?" Gigi asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Sophia nodded while she grabbed Liam's hand and shook it, trying to drive his attention on her. They were trying to convince them to change game for a while now, it was around 11 and they were starting to feel really bored. There were 3 teams, Sophia and Liam, Zayn and Gigi, Harry and Louis. The last team was winning, probably because both of them were actually working on it, unlike Sophia and Gigi who had somewhat teamed up together against their partner. It hadn't worked until now, but Zayn and Liam were getting tired of their loud complains.

"OK! What do you want to play then?" Zayn asked, looking at the girls.
"Never have I ever?" Gigi offered with a smile full of hope.

Liam sighed loudly. It was THE game they used to play at parties and usually it was ending pretty bad, break up, friendship ending, etc... This game may have brought fun to the parties but it also brought drama. And right now, no one wanted to face any drama, they wanted to chill and have a good time all together. Harry smiled discretely, he never played Never have I ever, maybe because he only had Niall as a friend and he didn't think playing the game when you're only two would be much fun. Gigi exchanged a look with Sophia who nodded before turning toward Liam and kissing his cheek.

"Come on, like in the good old days!" she saw him smile a bit so she used her best puppy look and added "Please..."
"OK, I'm in!" he said after his girlfriend had kissed him.

Zayn sighed and Louis laughed.

"I am in as well! Harry?" Louis asked.
"Of course I am in!" he exclaimed a grin painted on his lips.
"You're all traitors!" Zayn shouted before taking the board game and throwing it behind him.

They all laughed as Zayn sighed loudly and shrugged, showing he was okay – he didn't really have any choice – to play the game. They didn't have drank much yet, only the current beer on their side or in their hand. Louis didn't really want to end up drunk around Harry and Harry didn't drink much. He simply didn't like the taste or anything about the effect that would have on him. He liked having control of himself and losing it with some alcohol wasn't his goal in life, he would probably end up making a fool of himself and reveal some embarrassing things about himself. No, never going to happen. He liked some beer now and then. Not much. Zayn stood up and after a while was back with a bottle of vodka, and some orange juice and a bottle of coke. He was also holding some plastic cups. He set all of them on the floor and gave them to each one of his guests. Once the mixtures were done and Harry had insisted on only keeping his beer, they started.

"Never have I ever got a tattoo and regretted it!" Gigi started, a smile on her face.

Zayn and Liam drank a bit of their cup, sighing loudly and reminding themselves not to jump in the first tattoo parlour they could see ever again.